The Log

(Elizabeth passed out on the ground, Kong had brought her to his lair high above the island)

(Kong nudged her but she didn't move, Kong shrugged and turned away, munching on a tree)

(Elizabeth slipped away from him and ran into the jungle as fast as she could, she made her way through the tall grass when she slipped and fell)

(She slowly looked up to see the head of a very hungry looking dinosaur staring right at her, it was known as a V Rex)

(The V Rex snarled and snapped at her but Elizabeth rolled out of the way before taking off into a sprint but the V Rex chased her)

(Jack and the others were passing a log that was positioned over a massive pit, it was a long way down)

(Jack signalled for the crew to halt when he slowly stepped towards the tunnel on the other side of the log when Kong lunged through the tunnel, coming right at Jack)

(Kong grabbed Jack and roared in his face)

Jack: "Hello beastie."

(Jack slashed Kong right in the eye, Kong howled in pain dropping Jack who scrambled out of the way)

(The crew opened fire on Kong who picked up the log and started shaking it and twisting it, knocking some of the crew down to their deaths)

(Suddenly Kong heard a familiar scream and let go of the log sending it falling down the pit, Jack, Will and Gibbs managed to grab vines on the sides of the pit but the rest of the crew weren't so lucky)

Gibbs: "Mother's love..."

Will: "Looks like we're the only ones left."

Jack: "Then we're all she's got."