For the price of an Admission Ticket

(Jack climbed up the other side of the pit, Will and Gibbs across from him on the other side)

Gibbs: "As much as I hate to say it..I think it might be time to head back to the ship. Miss Elizabeth's..highly unlikely to have survived that horrid beast."

Jack: "By all means give up then Gibbs, but I never will. Not until I see her dead body in my arms will I stop looking for her."

(Will whispered to Gibbs out of Jack's ear shot)

Will: "Jack will bring her back. And when he does the ape will be hot on his heels."

Gibbs: "What are you saying Will?"

Will: "Don't we have a ship full of rum that we can put to good use?"

Gibbs: "Ya want to trap the beast? Are you mad?"

Will: "Clearly my feelings for Elizabeth haven't given me much in my miserable life. But now I have an opportunity. Now I can be the one who changes the world. The one to show that monstrosity to the world for the price of an admission ticket."

Gibbs: "Barbossa won't like this one bit."

Will: "Once he hears how much money he'll make off of this..I think he'll come around."

(Gibbs shook his head)

(Will yelled to Jack as he went off on his own)

Will: "Jack! Good luck."

Jack: "Just keep the gate open eh?"

Will: "Sure thing. Look after yourself."

(Jack turned to the jungle, determined to rescue Elizabeth no matter the cost)