hot ustream

we lay in his bed with our legs tangled together, my head laying on his chest, and his arm tightly wrapped around my waist. ever so often, he would look down at me while we watch a morning movie.
"why do you keep looking down at me?" i giggle, smiling up at him.
"making sure you are alive." he says, chuckling. his laughs echoes through the room. afterwards, the room is filled of the sound of the movie on jack's flat screen. one of his hands plays with the ends of my hair while he stares up at the tv, paying attention.
"shit." he mumbles, when a major plot twist occurred. i stare up at him as he does everything so subconsciously.
"i adore you completely." i whisper, placing a kiss on his neck lightly.
"i adore you entirely." he says backs, kissing my hair. i close my eyes, falling asleep against the sound of his heart.
i wake up to a empty bed and a note inside my hand.
in cam's room, doing a ustream with sammy xoxo
love the person you just dreamt about and your lover, jack
i giggle and get out of bed, changing into a odd future hoodie and a pair of shorts. i braid my hair over my shoulder and put on some makeup. i watch their ustream on my phone while i do makeup. i notice they are both shirtless. sammy leaning into the camera and jack leaning against his chair in the back.
"where's brooke right now?" jack reads out a question appearing in the comments. he leans forward, laughing.
"my love is sleeping, she should be coming soon." he smiles. i turn off the video and walk to cameron's room, interrupting whatever jack was saying.
"hey baby." he says, smiling widely.
"hey babe." i reply.
"sup brooke?"
"hi sammy." i walk over towards jack and he taps his lap, gesturing for me to sit down. i sit on his lap, looking over at the camera.
"look who came!" sammy chuckles.
"my girlfriend." jack finishes his statement. i blush, leaning against his hard chest.
"how old is brooke?" sammy reads out a question.
"i'm 18." i answer, knowing already that jack is 19.
they read out a few more questions and answer most, making jokes throughout the video. jack's grip around my waist only keeps on getting tighter though.
"jack." i mumble, turning my head halfway through the stream.
"mm?"
"you're hurting me." i whisper. he loosens his grip, offering me a small smile.
"i'm really sorry." he says, kissing me.
//
kakmakdkskak 1.75ish READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH AHHSJA. THATS ALOT FOR A NOBODY :-)