possession

of course a week later, jack shows up holding a handful of flowers.
"i missed you." jack says softly, moving the flowers to show his face. his hair was messy but cute messy. his keys hung around his neck on his lanyard. his sweats hung low on his hips and he had on a random cameron dallas shirt.
"you shouldn't of taken the picture with sam." jack steps into my apartment. i take the gorgeous flowers and put them into a vase on my table.
"sorry." i say bluntly. he follows me and wraps his arms around my waist tightly, turning me around.
"baby girl." he whispers, kissing my neck.
"jack." i bite my lip.
"you know i get pissed when you are with other boys alone." he keeps me trapped against the kitchen counter.
"i know but-" he cuts me off.
"but nothing, he's my bestfriend." he mumbles.
"he asked." i say quickly. "he said for payback."
jack rolls his brown eyes, pushing me back farther.
"you're mine."
"i know." i sigh, looking down.
jack grabs my wrists and pulls down over my head.
"say it." his other hand holds my hip in his hand, keeping me against the counter.
"jack, seriously." I mumble.
"seriously, say you're mine." he says loudly. he places his forehead against mine.
"i'm yours." i whisper. jack moves his head forward, connecting our lips together.
"that girl, in the messages, she was so old. just one of my fuck buddies. then you, brooke, came along stealing my heart." he whispers, releasing my hands.