after show

jack throws a sweaty arm around my shoulder, bringing me onto the stage. he kisses the side of my head, making me smile widely.
"good night everyone from jack, my girlfriend, and I!" he waves to the crowd and i wave also. he steps off with jack j following behind us, texting on his phone.
"baby, so manager wants me to sign some stuff outside near the bus. you coming or staying on the bus?" he ask, moving us into his dressing room. he takes off his shirt and changes into a vans shirt.
"ill hang with you." i shrug, sitting down on a chair.
"cool." he mumbles. "fix my hair?" he ask,biting his lip. i nod quickly. he bends down in front of me so his hair is eye level with me. I run my hand through his hair and fix it so it looks decent for his fans.
"thank you." he kisses me with his hands holding my face.
"your welcome love." i say, after pulling away from the kiss.
"come on." he whispers, grabbing my hand. i fix my maxi skirt and top, before taking his hand. we walk out to see jack j, signing as well. jack quickly starts to sign some and take pictures, letting go of my hand.
"jack!"
"jack!"
"jack!" most of the girls scream, pushing to get signatures and pictures. he wraps an arm around my waist, keeping me tight against him.
"baby girl, stay close." he says into my ear. after what it seems like forever, he apologizes to the girls and says goodnight. i bend my head down, getting into the bus. jack j was laying on a couch in front of the tv.
"hey." jack j mumbles.
"hola." i nod, heading to the back to jack's bed. i take off my jeans and keep my hoodie on, laying down under the covers.
jack comes in, shutting the door. he takes out his shirt and pants, getting into the bed as well. i lay my head on his chest, while he turns on some movie. at a funny part he chuckles, letting it vibrate throughout his chest.
"i love you." he whispers randomly, kissing my forehead lightly.
"i love you." i say, closing my eyes.