future

jack and i have been dating for four years and i couldn't be a happier girl. everything has been great for us. jack got into acting and directing and i picked up on teaching young kids. jack still connects with all his boys also. they still come over occasionally.
"hey baby." jack opens the front door, kissing my forehead before dropping his keys, a bottle in a bag, and his wallet on the counter.
"hi." i mumble, preparing dinner for us.
"i got picked to direct a new movie today." jack grins, leaning against the counter.
"that's good babe!!" i smile widely, hugging him tightly. my arms wrap around his neck tightly and his arms grips my waist.
"that's great, we have to celebrate." i add.
"i got champagne." he laughs. i let go and start cutting some veggies.
"great." i laugh. jack goes off to change while i finish up. i set the table and put the food onto two plates, setting them down on the table. jack walks in with a huge smile.
"why such a big grin?" i ask softly. he sits and shakes his head.
"just a good day." he shrugs. i giggle, and sit to eat. we start eating as he talks about being on set today and i tell him a story about his new little boy today in class.
"can you pop open the champagne?" jack ask, looking at me. i nod, opening it and then pouring it into my glass. i hear a noise, like something fell into my drink.
"what?" i mumble, picking out a large diamond ring out of my glass.
"jack." i whisper.
"these past four years have mean so much to me and i don't know what i would do without you in my life." jack moves forward, onto the ground on one knee. "i realized i would never have to find out if i ask you to marry me. i never thought i would ask someone so perfect, sweet, gorgeous, to be my wife but i am. please brooklyn. will you marry me?" he says, looking straight into my eyes. i cover my mouth, nodding my head over and over. tears threat to spill out of my eyes.
"yes! yes, yes!" i say loudly, hugging him tightly. he holds me tighter into his chest.
"oh my God." i mumble into his chest.
"you are really mine, all mine for the rest of our lives." he whispers, pulling to see each other's face.
"forever and always." i smile, pulling his face into a rough, hard kiss.
"I love you." he says against my lips.
"I love you too." I mumble back.
---
So that's the end :)
Thank you so much for reading! It's been fun and all. I wish I could of continued but school, work, soccer, and my boyfriend are enough things in my life.
Vote & Comment.
Thank you everybody xo
- Brianna Joseph