coffee talks

04

It's been a week since the last time jack and i hung out. we just been talking late at night and texting all the time. cameron and i have been talking recently too. as matter of fact, we are meeting to have coffee right now. i tug off my taco bell hat and change my shirt in the bathroom of taco bell before leaving for starbucks. i walk inside starbucks after the walk, finding cameron with his hood up on his phone in the back.

"hey loner" i laugh, sitting across from him.

"what's up" he says quietly, looking up at me clicking his phone off.

"hungover?" i smile.

"yes" he mumbles while leaning back in the booth. i giggle getting up to order my usual passion tea. i sit back down afterwards, watching cameron stir his coffee.

"so you and jack."

"what about us?" i ask taking a huge sip.

"dating yet?"

i shake my head. "nope" i say, fixing my shirt.

"you will soon. he was talking about it yesterday" he smirks.

i smile widely. "really?"

"really. has he told you anything important yet about himself?" he ask taking small sips.

"no, is there something he should?"

"yes, but he is probably nervous to tell you. let's go to our apartment" he stands up. i get up as well, following him out the door towards his car. he drives us to the apartment while we talk about our lives and sing overplayed songs on the radio. i grab my tea and my purse once we get out, walking towards the door cameron opened for me.

"i'm home and i brought brooklyn" he yells as i shut the door behind myself, looking around the surprisely neat apartment.

"shit" jack shouts from probably his room. he walks out quickly, giving me a huge hug. i take a breath through my nose, smelling a bit of smoke. i brush off the thought quickly and i cough lightly. "hey babe" he mumbles into my hair.

"hi!" he lets go, grabbing my hand dragging me into his room. i look around and check out his vinyl stack. "wow nice."

"thank you" he says, laying down on his bed. "why were you with him?" he ask. i lay down next to him, shoulder next to shoulder.

"he ask to get coffee since work is right there. all we did was talk about you." i smile, starring at the ceiling.

"and what was that?"

"how you something else important to tell me" i mumble, leaving out the part about the asking out.

"oh" he sighs turning onto his side. he half shrugs as i turn over as well facing him. he lean forward, smashing our lips together kissing me roughly. i kiss back deeply. he rolls over, hovering over me with his arms beside my head. i cup his face with my hands as one of his hands move onto my throat. he doesn't choke me but he does make me forget whose air i was breathing. he pulls away slowly after a while, rolling us over and letting go of my throat. i was now on top of him, straddling him while breathing heavy. i sit up with my hands pressed against his chest, looking down at him. he holds my hips tightly.

"your so hot like that" he smirks running a hand through his now messy hair. i giggle, laying down on top of him.

"we have known each other for about a month yeah?" he ask.

i nod, holding one of his hands tightly.

"brooklyn. will you be my girlfriend?" he says with a huge smile.

"yes i would love to be" i say giving his lips a peck.

"great!" he yells standing up. "alright so, i'll pick you up at ten. wear causal, nothing special." he explains picking me up on his shoulder playfully.

"ten at night?"

"yes girlfriend. cameron will drive you. i gotta go!" he puts me down in the living room where cameron was while kissing me deeply. i giggle waving bye as he grabs his keys jogging out the door.

"he asked?" cam ask while chewing on popcorn.

"yeah. where is he going?" i sit down watching the movie.

he shrugs ruffling his hair a bit. "alright lets go get you ready." he yells for nash as he walks out with his keys and his phone in his hand.

"hi i'm nash" he says giving me a hug.

"brooklyn" i laugh as i follow them outside. i sit in the passenger seat while cameron sits in the back. we drive to mine, playing loud music. i unlock my front door leading them inside to my room.

"so its 7 now. what should i wear?" i ask as they sit down on my bean bag chairs.

"what did he say to wear?" nash mumbles, going through my cds and movies.

"casual" i reply. i open the doors of my cloest widely. cam and nash stand up, looking at clothes.

after a long time of rejection for outfits we finally put together one. (briannaajosephh on polyvore. chapter 04) i toss them a movie and pushed them out of the room to get ready. i tug on my black crop top and my high waisted shorts. i tie my flannel around my waist in case i get cold. i slide on my converse and walk into my bathroom. i straighten my long hair then braid it over my shoulder, curling the strands by my face. i walk out with a large smile.

"how do i look?" i ask shyly. they look up from their movie.

"perfect" they yelled giving each other high fives. i laugh softly, thanking them. i sit down on the couch waiting for ten o clock to roll around.