Late to dinner

I drummed my fingers on the table I swear if Demi did not come home soon.I was going to loose it.I has a candle light dinner prepaired.I went all out I even had a two course dessert. Desserts from the cheesecake factory and the dessert part two. A place where she could make a sunday out of me. I sat there in her favorite purple dress and black heels. I mindlessly scrolled through twitter and instagram wondering whether or not I should take my heels off. Demi was an hour late.

I sighed and went up stairs to change out of my heels and dress and put on grey joggers and a old rugrats T shirt . I went downstairs and picked up the plates and put them away and that is when heard Demi come through the door

"Baby?"

I stood in the dining room. Everything still set up.

Demi came into the room with her usual round of apologies.

She was apologizing while making her way towards me.

"Baby where are you?"

"I didnt even answer her I just stood there with my arms folded looking at all my hardwork.

"Baby-"

Demi stopped and paused in our dining room. I watched as her eyes grazed over the candles and the dinner I had prepared.

"Olivia ,Baby I am so sorry.They made me stay late and there was traffic -"

You should have called"

" Honey you know I can have my phone on at work"

"I dont care you shoulda went to the bathroom or something hell like we used to do back in school.I did all this for you and you ruined it I had a candle lit dinner and Desserts part one and two.

I gestured behind me where there was a table with cheesecake and toppings for a sunday were.

"Well whats the part two?"

"Turning me into your personal Sunday" I folded my arms and pouted.

"I am sorry baby so sorry"

Demi came and hugged me from behind.I pulled away from her and started up the stairs.

Demi grabbed me by arm.

"Baby lets eat"

I shook my head "You dont deserve to eat this food"

I began to pack up the food and demi grabbed each plate and placed them back on the table attempting to eat again.

"Didnt I tell you that you dont deserve to eat" I folded my arms and glared at her.

Demi stepped closer to me"Well baby what can I eat?"Demi smirked at me and placed her hands on my waist.I shook my head

"No, you can not eat that either"

"Baby let me make it up to you please"Demi kissed my neck and my body shivered a little.

I tried to protest but Demi kept ignoring them as she slipped her finger in my pants.I arched my body into her as she played with my cl*t

"Baby ...wait..I'm" I moaned.I wanted her to stop.I wanted her to know mad I was , but the more her fingers worked their magic the less I could protest.

"Shit" I grabbed on to her hand as she bought me closer to cummiing.

Demi bit my neck making me cum harder. Demi took her hands out of my pants.She smiled at me while watching me come down from my orgasm.

I rolled my eyes at her and attempted to go upstairs.

Demi grabbed me and kissed me " I aint done apologizing"

Demi took my clothes off and laied me on the floor. She pulled the dessert table closer and got on top of me.

"Can you be done being sorry know I would like to go upstairs"

Demi shook her head and put whipped cream on my nipples.

"Well I want you to be done so" I tried to get up and Demi layed me back down

"get-" Demi began to lick the cream of my nipples.My body shuddered.

"evil ass"

"Demi stopped licking and looked at me "How"

"You know what that does to me"

Demi smirked and went back to attacking my n*pples. I held the back of Demi's head and moaned her name. Demi poured honey from my nipples all the way to my P8ssy.She kissed and sucked untill her honey trail brought her to my p8ssy

She kissed and bit my thighs before finally letting her tone explore all of my wetness.I pulled Demis hair and humped her face as she bought my closer to my orgasm. Demi brought me to 4 more orgasms before kissing my cl*t and then coming up to kiss me.

"Am I forgiven?" Demi asked me in between kisses.

"I guess"

"Im hungry baby" "I guess you can eat the food I made you too"

"No thanks I want something else"

"I didnt give you permission to eat the cheesecake"

"Thats not what I want"

Demi licked her lips and went back down between my legs. She smirked at me before attacking my p8ssy. I arched my back in pleasure happy as hell my baby was hungry