Daddy's Home

I swear there is nothing better than waiting for your stud to come home. I'm so ready for my baby to get home , I swear I can't take it. I was in her favorite shirt it smelled just like my baby cologne. I was in the kitchen cooking up a storm. I had chicken  frying on my stove, corn , sweet potatoes and potato salad , all ready for her. All of my babys' favorites including cornbread baking in the oven. 

 I kept checking the clock I was getting antsy. I wanted to head up and change before she got home. 

We were both off this weekend and was it too much to ask that your girl be fucked silly?

 I waited for my fried chicken to finish before I went up and changed.

I looked through my drawer trying to find some old lingerie that would drive my baby crazy. I pulled put lingerie that was two of her favorite colors , red and black. I put on a red lace bra that had a black bow between the middle. I picked up cheeky red lacy  underwear  that had black trimming. I put on my red and black heels ad looked myself over in the mirror. I looked so good I was turning myself on. I put some sultry music on low enough to hear when she would come in the door. I passed the mirror one more time walking across the room to make sure I had my sexy walk all down packed. 

Dont y all act like y'all don't do it.

I laid down on my bed just waiting for her I wanted to drive her crazy. I  was getting so turned on by how I wanted her inside of me. Damn, the things I want her to do with me. 

 I laid down on my bed.I traced my body with my finger's imagining that they were her's. I caressed my thighs and my breast just teasing myself. 

I slid my bra down a little exposing my nipple I played with it before pulling out my other breast. I traced my nipples with my thumb , letting little moans escape my mouth. I let my right hand roam my body tracing my stomach rubbing my cl!t though the lace. 

I was getting so wet just teasing myself. I slid my flingers in my panties. I parted my lips and rubbed my cl!t slowly at first. I started to rub harder. I pinched my nipples and rubbed harder. My moans began getting louder it all felt so good, it only made me want my baby more. I placed two fingers inside myself biting my lip and arching my back. I positioned my hand so that I could guide my fingers inside and have my palm rub my cl!t at the same time. I fucked myself harder Pumping my fingers in the way I wanted her strap to. 

"Fuck"Moans kept escaping me. I twisted my nipples only making my p*ssy wetter. 

"Oh fuck" I arched my back more. 

I was about to c*m. I could feel my orgasm cumming and it felt , so fucking good.

"Fuck im cumming Daddy"

I felt a hand gently glide across my thigh.

"Cum for Daddy baby" I opened my eyes and looked at my baby. I had been so busy I hadn't heard her come in. 

I bit my lips and fucked myself harder. She stood over me watching my hands, my face and my body.

"Daddy fuck" she was gently caressing my body which was driving me crazy. 

"Oh fuck yes Im cumming" I moaned loudly. My body shuttered from my wave of pleasure.

She sat looking at my body. Her eyes stopped when she got to my face. "Damn Baby" 

I smirked " How long were you there baby?" 

"Long enough you driving me crazy girl" 

She came around the bed and kissed me , a slow and deep kiss that made my n!pples stand at attention.