Date Day (Nina And Taylor)

Today was Date Day normal people have Date Night but Taylor and I weren't exactly normal. We dont get to see each other that much so when we do it turns it to Date Day and night

Anyway I was fixing my hair in the mirror but I guess I was taking too long

"Baby, hurry up like why does it take females so long to get dressed?"

I rolled my eyes "One you are a female too with your little stud ass. Two it never takes me that long to match Jordans to a shirt"

Taylor laughed at me because she knew I was right.

"And I have all these curls to tame and make look decent u can do whatever you want to your long ass dreads and everything looks just fine so hush."

Taylor held me from behind I looked her over in the mirror looking from her lips to her eyes. I smiled.

Taylor returned my smile."You look fine baby" Taylor ran her hands over my curls. She had always loved them since we first met.

I moved her hand from my hair fixed the mess she made and gathered my things to go out the door.However I made the mistake of touching the door.

"What did I tell you about that?"Taylor looked at me slightly upset.

"I forgot damn" I rolled my eyes Taylors whole women shouldn't touch door thing was cute ,but I would never let her know that.

"Who the fuck you rolling your eyes at?"

"Taylor open the damn door"

"Yup, thats what I thought"Taylor said opening the door.

I walked out the door looked Taylor dead in her eyes roll my eyes and kept walking.

"You so damn "

I walked up to Taylor"im so damn what "

"Cut it out ,Babe"

"Yeah whatever"I walked away from Taylor and stood by the door of the car.

Taylor looked at me and smiled actually happy that I was starting to listen. Taylor kissed me on my cheek and opened the door for me.

I smiled and took my seat in the car while she closed my door and then walked around to her side to get in the car.

"Baby , where are we going?" I look at Taylor admiring all that was my baby. MY baby.

"You know how this goes breakfast first and then where ever the day takes us, Babygirl"

"Ok"I sat back and looked out the window. I was trying to see where Taylor was taking me , but as usual I never knew and had to wait for us to show up or for her to tell me.

"Babyyyyyy" I looked at Taylor and began to pout.

"I'm not telling you. I aint even gonna look at yu cuz imma be suckered in"

I folded my arms and sat back in my chair " You simply disrespectful"

"I know , but ya like it" Taylor unfolded my arms and kissed my hand before placing my arm back to where I had it folded.

"Whatever drive "

Taylor giggles "Babe"

"Wassup Fam ?"

"Oh its to that babe"

"Yup Fam"

"We here spoiled ass"Taylor parked the car and went to the door and let me out of the car

I looked around. There were tables and benches everywhere. We were at a park and how the hell was I about to eat breakfast at a park.

"um babe how - "