My Touch Me Not

I looked up at Taylor. Her long black dreads cascaded down her face on to our purple sheets.She was so sexy to me so beautiful.Her tattoos were one of the things that turned me on the most.They were all along her arms and a small one on the side of her neck.I was getting turned on just observing my baby but I can't stand having sex with her.

Taylor was the dominant stud and I was the shy little freaky fem she was dating. But , my poor baby was a touch me not.She loves to do everything to me ,but has a temper tantrum if try to do anything to her,It drove me crazy I would always try and get shut down or cussed out.

I knew the punishments I could face if she woke up and I was in the middle of doing something to her ,but this time I was willing to take the risk.I lifted her shirt and her bra and  started playing with her n!pples. Taylor moaned in her sleep. I begin to kiss my way down to her stomach enjoying the sleep filled moans she was finally allowing to escape.

I spread the lips of her p*ssy and licked her Cl9t.Taylor moaned again louder this time.  I kept flicking my tongue until Taylor woke up and pushed me off of her.

"Damn it Nina I told you about that touching me shit"

"What is so wrong with that?"

Taylor looked puzzled as she tried to find the words she sighed when she couldn't really find any.

"You know you liked it baby just be honest."

"I did" Taylor said quietly almost like she feared saying it too loud would cause the world to laugh at her.

"Then why wont you let me touch you ever?"

"you like that im dominate I thought-"

"Baby I do love that , but I would like even more if you can some times let go of your dominance it is ok to do that"

Taylor looked at me with concern as if letting me bring her to an orgasm we both know she deserved would be the very end of our relationship. 

"I wont look at you any different I promise.Please let me do this please."

I kissed Taylors lips and searched for understanding in her eyes.Taylor kissed me back and nodded. I began to kiss every part of Taylors body.I started with her neck .Taylor moaned as my lips contacted the nape of her neck and then lead a trail of kisses to N!pples.Taylor pushed me away alittle .

I wrapped my lips around her erect n!pples and Taylor twisted try to stifle her moans again.

"Baby let it out"

Taylor shook her head.

"Fine I will make you let it out "

Taylor shook out of her lustful daze and looked down at me with wide eyes of concern.

I spread Taylors legs. I flicked my tongue along her Cl!t.Taylor stirred as she allowed my full access to a place that used to be so secret. I sucked her cl!t and Taylor arched her back.

"Baby shit" Taylor grabbed my hair as she started to cum. I kisses her thighs before laying down beside her .I pulled her ontop of me and she kissed me and tried to go down on me.

"No "

Taylor looked at me with puzzled eyes.

I kissed her lips " I want you to sit on my face"

"Hell no"

I gave Taylor the most sad puppy dog eyes I could muster.

"No baby sorry"

"Its cool we just wont have sex until you do"

looked deep into Taylors eyes so she could understand just how serious I was

"But-"

"No buts now do you wanna come sit or no"

Taylor gave my body a once over "I love your body so much"

"So your choice is?"

Taylor sighed and squatted over my face.  I held Taylor by her waist to keep her firmly in placed on my face.  I looked at her and dove my tongue deep in her pu*sy.Taylor arched her back and tried to get off me. I held her down on my face and twirled my tongue until she reached another orgasm. I released my hold on Taylor.She laid beside me and kissed me. "Damn baby I think I will let you do that more often" She smiled.

"Anything you want baby" I kissed her lips and returned to my original spot.Taylor put her arm around me and kissed my head as I settled into her chest. I loved my baby so much and I could get used to this.