Class Punishment(Melissa and Angel)

Melissa and I were arguing on our way to class.

"Why do you insist on teasing me?"I said to Mel.

"I do not tease you at all"

"You walk around in a t shirt all day and sometimes you wear panties if I am lucky"

"So.... whats wrong with your girlfriend walking around half naked?"

"Um I dont know the fact that you wont let me touch you"

I was getting mad. Mel and I hadn't had sex in a month two weeks and five days...Not that I was counting or anything.

"I know I didnt want a sex based relationship"

"Are you sure of that now?"

"Yes"Mel looked at me and smiled.

"Good can we skip class and have make up sex please?"I held her by her waist and tried to push her back to our dorm.She pushed away from me and shook her head.

"Um so when did we break up?"

I pulled her back in "When yo ass stopped giving me some "

She glared at me before turning around and going into the class. I followed behind her as we took our seats in the very back of the class.

Mel turned to me "Now you not getting any until I feel like it"

I turned my back towards Mel. Its aggravating as hell when all you want to do is satisfy your girl or vice versa.

I looked back at Mel who was no longer paying attention to me,but to the lesson the professor was doing like I should have been.I gave Mel a once over.Her brown hair cascaded over her shoulder and down her back.Her Forever 21 tank top showed her black Victoria Secret bra.Her white skirt caramel skin tone.

I placed a hand on her thigh and showed it away. Mel turned her attention back to the teacher.

I began to run my hand from her ass to her thigh and back again.She shifted in her seat and I put my hand up her skirt.I rubbed her p*ssy through her panties.Mel looked at me.I turned my head towards our professor and kept rubbing her clit

Mel shifted in her seat as she felt her orgasm coming. She bit her hand as her body shivered from the high it had just experienced.I stopped rubbing her for a second.

"Angel please we are in class.Why are you doing this?"

"You are on punishment"

"Why?"

"Because you refused to give me some and I did nothing at all "

"Damn it Angel I-"

"You talking to much"

I plunged my fingers inside of her.She tried to argue with me but every argument word just turned into this small moan. Mel glared at me trying to show me how upset she was that my fingers were inside of her. I ignored and increased my pace.She began to lean forward and shifted even more in her chair.

"Damn it" Mel quietly moaned as her body matched the rhythm of my fingers.She bit her hand again and i knew what time it was. I increased the pace of my fingers again.Mel let out a little moan as her body shuddered again. I took my hand out of her pants just as the Professor dismissed us.

I smiled at Mel as she glared at me.

"You know you wasn't right"

"You know you liked it"

Mel began to walk fast and I pulled her towards me by her skirt.

"Admit it"

"Fine I did like it it was different and I am still really horny from it, so how about we skip the classes for the rest of the day please?"

I smirked at her and she kept pleading with her eyes.

"Sure I guess"I replied.

Mel pulled me by my shirt and lead me towards our room. Damn why didn't I do this shit sooner.

**********

Hey guys should i do a part two to this story continuing what happened in their room let me know :)