Chapter 23

I opened the door, and there was Bryce, he kissed me and sat on the couch. I sat next to him, "Hey baby what's up." He kissed me on cheek. I looked down at the ground, "Hey Add, you okay? Did I do something??" Aww he's so cute.

"No it's just that...." I took the pregnancy test from my hoodie pouch and showed him "....I'm pregnant!" I said. He looked back and fourth between me and the test. "Are you mad?" I said scared.

"What no! IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!" He said ecstatic. He picked me up and span me around, I was laughed. He kissed my stomach, "I can wait to see our beautiful boy or girl!" I couldn't help but smile. "We are gonna be parents!" I said happy as can be.

After our celebration, we sat on my bed cuddling. "Hey baby, can we wait to see the Internet about the pregnancy." I said tracing his abs. "Yeah but we gonna have to tell our friends." He said kissing my head. "Yeah, let's go to the hype house and you can invite the sway." I smiled.

At the hype house....

Bryce and I stand in front all of our friends, "Thanks for you guys coming on such short notice." I thanked them. "We have an announcement..." Bryce continued. Dixie looked at me and smiled, "WE'RE PREGNANT!" We yelled.

Silence for a split second, and everyone screaming "I'm gonna be an uncle." "There baby is gonna be so cute" "I'm gonna be an aunt"

" "There baby is gonna be so cute" "I'm gonna be an aunt"

brycehall - big things guys....big things.

liked by charlidamelio, taylerholder and millions of others

view all 7472 comments

addisonrae - excited!!!
brycehall - love you

user - honestly like no one likes you guys together

charlidamelio - parentssssss
brycehall - hi daughter

2 months later...

I figured that it's time to go back got my natural hair color for my baby. So Charli, Dixie and I went to the hair salon. Charli got a hair cut, Dixie got a blowout and I dyed my hair brown. "Oh my god. It's so good Addy!" Charli commented

addisonrae - took in the hair salon bathroom and new hair ??

liked by brycehall, madslewis and millions of others

view all 44890 comments

madslewis - beautiful
addisonrae - 🥰

brycehall - hottie 🥵
addisonrae - thx bby ily

charlidamelio - photo creds?!
addisonrae - sorry chars

When we walked out of the hair salon, there was Bryce. He pulls down the window and says "Can I have my fiancé back please?" I roll my eyes and smiled, "Bye." I waved at them and hugged them and went in the car with Bryce.

"So where are you taking me babe?" I asked putting my hand on his hand. "It's a surprise, and love your hair Add." He smiled at me. I smiled, and closed my eyes.

"Hey love, wake up." Someone was shaking me. I forgot that I was in the car. I got out of the car and saw a house. "Wow, this is beautiful." I said gazing at the house.

He took my house and walked me into the house

He took my house and walked me into the house. I stopped and asked "Woah woah babe, who's house is this? I don't want to trespass." He smirked and said "This is our house." My mouth opened wide.

"Really?!" I said excitedly. "Really." I ran into the house and it was a 4 bedroom, it had a pool.

" I ran into the house and it was a 4 bedroom, it had a pool

"Bryce how could you afford this?!" I said shocked. "Don't worry about it Add." He hugged me closer, and kissed my head.