Chapter 3

When we got to the sway house. We have to get through security. We pull into their driveway. It was huge!

I grab my stuff and knock on the door. Dixie was beside me. Someone with black hair and tan skin opened the door.

"Hey I'm Kio, do I know you?" He said with his hand on the door. "Umm I'm looking for Bryce." I said confused. "Oh your Addison! Bryce can't stop-" someone cut him off.

Bryce.

"Thanks Kio." He said patting his on the shoulder and giving him a death stare. "Well I've got to go ladies nice meeting you." Kio smiled and left. "Addison." He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Um" Dixie said. "Sorry" I said pulling away. "Dixie nice to meet you." Bryce said. "They did a friendly hand shake.

"So where's the rest of the guys at?" I asked Bryce. "Oh they're in the Living room. Follow me." He said. I look beside me, Dixie look excited. I giggle and follow Bryce.

"Hey hoes! These are Addison and Dixie!" He yelled at them. Everyone turned their head at Dixie and I. The first one to walk up to us was a blue eyed boy with brown hair. "Hey I'm Josh, your new bestie." He said. Dixie and I giggled.

The next one was Anthony. I knew who he was because of Avani. "I'm Anthony your bestest friend." He said. " I don't think bestest is a word Anthony." I corrected him. "Well it is now." He said which made me playfully roll my eyes.

Next one was a guy with blue eyes and jet black hair. I knew he was with Mads but I don't know his name. "I'm Jaden." He did a friendly handshake. "AKA WANNABE ROCKSTAR!" I heard Bryce yelled. Jaden rolled his eyes.

I look over at Dixie and Griffin talking. Let them be and sit next to Bryce. We watched a movie and Bryce wrapped his arm around me. Then we went to there rooftop and playing with shopping carts. Me and Dixie got them to try face masks. I got tired so Bryce offered his room. Of course I said yes.

"I didn't have any sleeping clothes with me..." I said awkwardly. "Here." He gave me some sweatpants and a white shirt. I was oversized on me. "These are a little big on me." I scratched my arms. " I think you look cute in my shirt." He said as he went into the bed. I joined him. We spooned at he had his arms around my waist. Butterflies went through my body.

A/N
The next episode will be their posts on social media :)