Chapter 13

I woke up I went to cuddle Bryce but he wasn't there. I was so confused. Then I get myself up and look on where Bryce usually would be. These were a note and a bouquet of roses. The note said "Happy Birthday Beautiful! I hope your ready for a ride cause we have to go back where we first met." Where we first met? We're not in LA right now so maybe the closest coffee shop?

I went to the bathroom and put on an outfit on and headed out.

liked by brycehall,dixiedamelio and millions of others

addisonrae it's my birthday 🎂 💕

view all 4891 comments

brycehall happy birthday add 💞

dixiedamelio hbd ilysm ❤️

madslewis happy birthday cutie 🥺

When I got to the coffee shop I was expecting Bryce to be here but he wasn't. So I went up to the cashier. "Hey have you seen a guy with brown hair almost 6 feet tall?" I asked. "Oh you must be Addison, here." She said and gave me a coffee.

Aww this is the coffee I got when I met him. Oh the coffee cup it had a note attached to it "you didn't expect me to remember the order did you? Remember our first hangout not the arcade but...." The Pizza Place. I remember seeing a pizza place around here...

When I got there, I look around if Bryce was in one of the booths. Then I saw a booth was a note labeled Addison <3. "Now that we're here...can we cuddle?" The hotel room.

When I got back to our hotel room. There was a new note and a box of chocolates. "Dress nice and have a bikini under it. Then go where the shore and the waves meet." I decided to put something on like this:

Since I had a feeling that Bryce was going for a red theme

Since I had a feeling that Bryce was going for a red theme. I put on sandals and went to the beach. There I saw Bryce and he had a full on picnic going:

 There I saw Bryce and he had a full on picnic going:

"Aww Bryce." I went over and kiss him and hug him. "You like it?" He asked "Do I like it? I love it!" I said.
"Come on lets have a seat." He said as he helps me sit down. I never thought Bryce as a romantic type.

He had chocolate covered strawberries and cheese and beard. Wine. "This is beautiful Bryce." I told him. "I did my best." He said "Why did you make me go to all those stops?" I asked eating a strawberry. "I needed time to do this. And a good reminiscing moment" he said. "Well thanks for today." I said. We looked at the ocean and the waves meeting shore.

"Addison." He said in a low voice. I look over at him and he was looking at me. "Yeah?" I said nervously. "Addison Rae Easterling, I've like you ever since the day I met you. I like your laugh, your smile your everything. That day that I hurt you made me realize how much I love you. Your like my other half. Without you I feel gone, lost. I like cuddling with you, tensing you everything." He told me. I was speechless. I like Bryce a lot like a lot a lot. I didn't know he felt the same way. "Addison Rae Easterling, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. "Yes!" I said. We kissed.

"What do you want to do now girlfriend?" He asked me. " I want to go to the pool." I said getting up. "Race?" He said "Yeah." I smirked. "Three two on-" he said. Before I already started running. "Hey!" I heard him yelled. I was running but he got me. I started to laughed. He put me down and we kissed.

A/N this part is explicit and might not be appropriate for younger people

We swam in the pool for a while. When we got back to our hotel room. Once he closed the door. We started to kiss passionately. I wrapped my legs around him and he started walked to the bed. He laid me down gently and started kissing my neck and collarbone. I moaned. "Bryce..." I got up and started to take off his shirt and he started to take off my dress. He started  to kiss my stomach. Then I flipped him on too the bed and started to kiss him. We were only in our underwear. And I think you know what happened after that...

Best birthday ever.

liked by addisonrae,dixiedamelio and thousands of others

brycehall happy birthday and im glad to call you mine ❤️

luvanthony FINALLY 🎉

jadenhossler YES

dixiedamelio OMG!!!

liked by madimonroee,charlidamelio and millions of others

addisonrae the best birthday gift ever....you. ❤️

charlidamelio y'all are the cutest!

madimonroee I can't 🥴

brycehall ❤️