Chapter 8

It's been a week since I've talked to Bryce. I miss him. His everything. Even tho he's an asshole. It's not like he cheated on me or anything. We were never a couple to begin with.

liked by elledanjean,daisykeech and thousands of others

tiktokroom it has been sent it that exes Elle Dan Jean and Bryce Hall have been seen together and very "close" at a party last week. Did Bryce Hall cheat on Addison Rae?

view all 2216 comments

elledanjean oops 😬
madimonroee 🙄

brycehall that's not the full story
avani then what is Bryce?

addisonrae :/
brycehall call me back or at least answer my texts

Bryce POV

It's been a week since I've talked to Addison. I miss her everything. I miss her smile. Her laugh. The way she makes me feel. I've tried to contact her. She's either left me on read or ignore it completely.

Your probably wondering what happened at the party.

After I left Addison, I went to the kitchen for something to drink. Then, this drunk girl spilled her drink on me, so I have to go to the bathroom to clean up. Then my ex Elle comes in talking about our relationship and how she wants to get back together. I said no and that I like someone else. Elle says "it's that Addison bitch isn't it?!" "Hey hey she's not a bitch!!" I defended. Then she force herself on to me and kissed me. That's when Addison walked in.

liked by taylerholder,jadenhossler and thousands of others

brycehall im sorry and i miss you 💔

view all 4849 comments

addisonrae sure.
brycehall please answer me.
addisonrae fine.

Luvanthony Damn

Add 💞
Yes

Bryce 💔
Omg you answer

Add 💞
What do you have to say?

Bryce 💔
I'm sorry

Add 💞
Well that's what they all say
You really hurt me Bryce.

Bryce 💔
Addison, I know. But believe me when I say that I know I hurt you badly. But you don't know the full story.

Add 💞
What is it?

Bryce 💔
Can I FaceTime you?

Add 💞
Sure.

She answer on the 3rd ring. She had her hair in a messy bun and had puffy eyes. She was wearing a sweatshirt
Addison: hello
Bryce: hi
Addison: begin
Bryce: Well umm
Basically after I left you I went to the kitchen to get something to drink and a drunk girl spilled her drink on my shirt-
Addison: Why didn't you tell me where you were going? I could of came.
Bryce: I wasn't thinking at the time.
After the girl spill her drink on me, I went to the bathroom to myself clean up. You know got to look fresh.
I flex my muscles and she giggles. Oh how much I miss her laugh.
Addison: what ever you say.
I laugh and continued
Bryce: Then my ex Elle comes in and starting talking about getting back together and our relationship.
Her eyes looked sad.
Bryce:Then I told her that I liked someone else. Then she said something rude and forces herself on to me and starts to kiss me. That's when you walked in.
I didn't want to tell her about what Elle said about her.
Addison: Wow. So I guess I just had bad timing huh?Bryce: yeah I guess so I'm forgiven?
Addison: yeah your forgiven
Bryce: do you want me to come over?
Addison: um yeah if that's okay. I'm kinda alone right now since Dixie out with Griffin
Bryce: okay I'll be right over.

I ended the call. I've never been so happy in my life.