Chapter 18

WARNING
THIS PART IS VERY SENSITIVE CONTENT!!!

I decided to sleep at Bryce's house. When I woke up I got a call from my dad.

Addison: Hey Dad
Dad: hey Addison I have to talk to you
Addison: Um yeah what's up
Dad: I want to talk about what I've been seeing on the internet lately
Addison: yeah...what about it?
Dad: I don't want you to date Bryce anymore
Addison: What?! Why?
Dad: He's a bad influence Addison!
Addison: No he's not. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me!
Dad: Addison I don't want you dating that boy!

Then he hung up.

I started to cry and I woke up Bryce. "Hey baby what's wrong?" He started to hugged me. I cry into his shoulder. "My my dad..." that's what I got out. "What about him...is he hurt?" He said worried.

"No, he doesn't want me to be with you.." I told him. "Oh...." he said. "I'm not breaking up you anything." I reassured him. "Okay good. I don't want to lose you again." He said. "Oh my god never." I hugged him.

We hung in the bed for a while. I mean my boyfriend isn't dad approved. I love my dad but I also love Bryce.

Before we knew it, it was night. Bryce was asleep so I went to the bathroom. I've always been a daddy's girl. I feel like I've disappointed him. I started looked in the drawer for something to relieve the pain.

Bryce's sleeping pills. I take a hand full of them and everything went black.

Bryce POV

I woke up and Addison wasn't next to me. I saw the bathroom light on so I went to the door. "Addison? Add?" I said. No respond. I knocked on the door. Nothing.

I opened the door and saw Addison of the floor passed out. "ADDISON!" I yelled and went over to her. My pill bottle was open. I ran and call 911.

At the hospital...

"Bryce...calm down." Dixie told me. "Yeah dude shell be okay." Griff tried to reassure me. "SHE'LL BE OKAY?! SHE ALMOST OVERDOSED IN MY BATHROOM!" I shouted. I sat down then stood up. "Fuck!" I got up and went outside to cool off.

I stood out there for a few minutes. Them Dixie comes out. "The doctor says we can see her.." she comes out and pats my shoulder and left. I ran into the hospital.

When I got into her hospital room. She was awake and looked tired. "Bryce?" She said. Her voice sounded weak. "Yeah it's me."I walked over to her.

"Come sit down..." she pats the spot for me to sit. When I sat down I had to ask. "Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why did you try to overdose?"

She held me hand and say and "because my dad."
"Oh Add." I said. "It's okay." She weakly smiled. "Do you need anything?" I asked. "Just for you to be here with me." She told me.

After our talk, we watching Netflix and I fell asleep with her.

liked by avani,jadenhossler and thousands of others

brycehall ill always be here...
tagged addisonrae

view all 2819 comments

user omg what Happened I hope y'all are okay

luvanthony 🥺🙏

madimonroee get better bby