Chapter 22

OMFG IM SO SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATING SOONER, THANKS FOR 43K READSS AHHHH ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Addison POV

I can't believe Bryce proposed I- I don't know what say. I mean after he proposed, we went to the hotel room and I think you know what's up.

Bryce and I were tangled in the sheets, "I love you Bryce" I said smiling at him. "Love you more Add" Bryce said kissing my lips.

brycehall - she didn't want to go up

liked by addisonrae, avani and millions of others

view all 6321 comments

addisonrae - I'm tireddddd

dixiedamelio - oooo

user - this is a little explicit for the internet

( Addison is still in her own place )

We on now back in LA, and I'm not feeling good at all, I threw up in the toilet this morning. I called Dixie to come over and she had a bag.

"Hey Dix..." I said sitting on the couch with her. "Hey Addy, are you feeling any better." She asked putting bag on the side table. "Yeah but what's in the bag?" I asked getting up. "It's a pregnancy test." She said getting the box on the bag.

"For me?! You don't think I could be-" I started to say and she nodded. I took the pregnancy test box and went to the bathroom. I did my thing and go up.

I went outside of the bathroom, I want to find out with Dixie. I look at it said 'Pregnant' I started to cry, she hugged me. "Dix, what if he leaves with again. Or he doesn't want me anymore." I said crying hysterically. "Come on Addy, you know Bryce better than that." She lifted up my chin and I cried to her shoulder.

She's right, Bryce would never to do that to me. I stopped crying and wiped my tears and texted Bryce to come over. Dixie left because she wanted us to be alone.

20 minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring, I took a deep breath and opened it.