Chapter 19

A/N OMGGGG THANKS FOR OVER 2k READS!!!

Bryce POV
Addison is now back home. After being in the hospital for 2 weeks. She decided to let her dad cool off and has been living with me in the sway house.

Addison says she wants to talk to her father about us. So we flew back to her home state where her family is.

On the car ride there...

"Babe, I'm scared." She said. I held on her and said "If anything goes wrong I'll be there." I said. We made eye contact and kissed.

When we get to her parents house. I could feel her nerves get worse.

Addison POV

The closer we got the worse my nerves were. When we got there. We rang the door bell and my luck my dad answered.

"Hey dad..." I said trying to avoided eye contact. "Hey Addison." He said sternly. "Can we talk?" I asked scarily. "Yeah but I don't want him there." He said disgusted. "No he's staying." I said. "Addi-" Bryce said to say. "No Bryce you're staying." I turned around looking at him. "Fine whatever let's get this over with." He rolled his eyes.

We sat at the dinner table. "Well..." he started to say. "Well I want you to know that I'm staying with Bryce." I told him. "Okay just know I don't approve." I told him. "Dad, I literally almost killed myself because of your disapproval. 2 weeks I was in the hospital because I tried to overdosed on sleeping pills. I've always done what you told me too. But once I do something I want to do. You get angry." I started to tear up. "Addy I-" I pretty sure my dad started to tear up also.

I felt Bryce's hand on mine. "You know what I-I can't right now." I ran upstairs to my old bedroom and started to cry. After a few minutes, I heard a knock on my door.

Bryce.

"Hey babe." He came in and walked over to me. "Hey...I'm sorry you had to hear that." I look up at him. He sat down next to me."No it's okay. It fucking sucks that your dad doesn't approve of me. But I'll always be here" he said. "Why does he have to be so insensitive and so rude to me. He sounds bitter." I said putting my head on his shoulder. "Add...I don't really know. But I don't think you and your father's relationship should go down the drain." He puts his head on top of mine.

"Thanks babe, you know I love you."I said "Oh I know, I love you too." He said and kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back. Silence but comfortable silence.

Something broke our silence, a knock of the door.

My Dad.

"Hey Addison....can we talk?" He looked nervous. "Um yeah sure." I looked at Bryce then my dad. "I'll leave you two alone." He got off the floor and left.

My dad walked into my room. "Addison, I'm so sorry for what happened to you. I was the cause of your....." he was trying to find a good word or way to say it. "Overdose." I finished it for him.

"Yeah that, what I came in here to say was. That as much I don't like Bryce. If your happy and he doesn't hurt you again, you can date him. Because if your happy I'm happyish." He muttered that last part. I laugh and get up. I hugged him.

"I love you babygirl." He kissed my forehead. "I love you too dad." I said smiling. We stood like that for a while. Then we broke apart.

"You and Bryce can stay here as long as you want." He told me and left the room. I smiled. I got my dad back!

A/N
How do feel about a new fanfiction about Anthony Reeves?