9: Welcome To The World

Hey guys,

OMG when I clicked on this book, I hit the "delete" button and then it was like "ARE YOU SURE?!" and I was just like "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" I had a mini-spaz attack. My life is a complete mess (as per usual) but I think there's a glimmer of hope. This guy might be the one. Maybe :). And I just saw Les Mis. It was great, you should really go see it! I cried! And I usually don't cry!

This chapter is super short, but I have a terrible headache! :(.

- Emma Leigh.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

- JEFF'S POV -

I rubbed my eyes. No, it had to be my imagination. She couldn't be alive. That's not possible-

Marcus growled, throwing me a sharp look, "Leave."

"No, I'm not leaving her," I grumbled as I shoved him away from her bed, "You're leaving." I turned my attention back to her bed, taking in a small gasp.

Her eyes stared at me - cold and lifeless. It was almost as if she was still dead, but with her eyes wide open.

"Aimee?"

She raised her eyebrow at me, "Mr. Seaberg?"

I felt my heart drop to my shoes, "Aimee, are you alright?"

"What are you doing here?" the corner of her lip twitched upwards, "And who is he?"

I followed her eyes over to Marcus, and noticed the way they flashed. She checked him out... What is she doing? Doesn't she know she's my fiancée?

"She has no memory," Marcus laughed heartily, "Well, isn't that just dandy?"

Maybe it's better this way, I thought as I looked at her glassy eyes. I didn't deserve her or the love that she was capable of giving. I took her for granted. I was being a dumb child. I shook my head as I walked up to her bed.

I picked up her fairy-like hand from her bed as I avoided her eyes. I took the engagement ring off her finger. She would no longer be held down.

Without another word, I turned and left. It was better for her, right? I was making the right choice, right? I stared up at the dark night sky. God, I thought as I examined the bright stars, you're no hero. You're no better than any of us. I choked back a whimper. That was when I decided that I had to skip town -- without letting anyone know.

So I ran with my face covered in tears for the loss. I was nothing to her, as I once was. God couldn't save me. No one could.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

- AIMEE'S POV -

Wow, what was I doing in a hospital bed? I blinked at the strange man standing infront of me. He was awkward... I thought. Why did my heart feel like it was breaking when Mr. Seaberg pulled that pretty ring off my finger? Why do I just want to pull away all the tubes that held me down and run?

I noticed something ringing on the counter and I turned. There was an iPhone. So I picked it up and unlocked it. The first thing that opened was Facebook, to my profile.

Aimee is engaged to Jeff Seaberg.

What?!

My eyes closed against my will as shouting ruptured throughout the room.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

|| ©2013... almost... Guitarfreak8810 || All Rights Reserved. ||