2: A Real Nightmare

Hello humans!

*Wave* It's nice to be back on Wattpad, even if it is only for a couple of hours. I think I'm going to do some reading. Sorry that this chapter is a little short and strained, but it's reflecting my emotions right now. Ugh, I hate it when a guy won't talk to me but constantly stares during class and stuff. All I wonder about is if I have something on my fucking face! Anyways, enjoy the story, and MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. YES, I love the Hunger Games, but the movie? It was alright. Just alright. ;)

XoXoXo, TTYL!

- Emma

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

- MARCUS' POV -

I sat on the edge of my bed, sweating profusely. Putting all these nightmares into other people's heads was definitely not the easiest thing I'd ever done. But hey, who cares? I chuckled as I chugged a glass of water. I had messed up Aimee's dreams... but maybe it was time to pay a visit to my brother's.

I closed my eyes again and leaned back, letting the false dream state take over.

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

- JEFF'S POV -

(A/N: Yes, DREAM.)

"Aimee?"

She came around the corner of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her slim body. My eyes roamed freely over her. Her hair was still damp from the shower. I could smell the very distinct aroma of her strawberry kiwi shampoo from across the room. Aimee.

"What's up, Jeff?"

I toyed cautiously with the black velvet box in my hand. She wouldn't say no. She couldn't say no?

"Aimee," I walked over to her. I gingerly took her little hand inside my monsterous one and bent one knee, "Aimee, will you marry me?"

"Uhm? What?" she laughed and pulled her hand away.

I popped open the ring box. It was everything that I thought a girl would want in a ring - simple and yet elegant. It had a single gold band with a medium sized diamond on it. I didn't want to spoil her, after all...

"I'm asking you to marry me."

"And I'm telling you N-O," she spelled out, "Remember, I'm with Marcus?"

I furrowed my brow, "No, you're not."

"MARCUS! Your brother is being weird again!"

I heard a low chuckle from the door and there was my brother. His eyes glimmered a strange color. I was paralyzed in my position, unable to move. I saw large canines begin to protude from his upper jaw, making his lips bleed slightly from their sharpness. He let out a wild howl and...

I moaned as I lightly tapped my head into the wall. Fuck, another nightmare? But why? Aimee had been out for a few days at school because of them... but... how were we both having these vivid nightmares?

The last nightmare I had was that Aimee dumped me for Marcus. This nightmare, Aimee rejected my proposal for Marcus. I groaned, realizing the common thread between the two nightmares - Marcus.

He was back? I sighed. It always happens that way. Just when things are looking great, someone has to come and ruin it all!

I slid out of bed, rubbing my forehead in a frenzy, "What the hell is wrong with me?" I grumbled as I flicked on the lights in my apartment. I shuffled over to the kitchen.