8: But Is The Door Locked?

Sorry it's short but I'm just all over the place right now with school work and guy problems. Yeah.

-Emma

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

- JEFF'S POV -

I hung my head as I stared at my fiancee's lifeless body. Her cheeks that were once illuminated with the rosy-red color of a flower had drained into a chalky white. But she couldn't be dead because she was Aimee. She had to live.

But why would she be dead then?

"There was nothing left we could do. I'm sorry, Jeffrey," the old doctor patted my back, "She's in a better place now-"

"Who the fuck are you to say that? Are you saying her life here was terrible?" I shouted at him, "Don't you fucking understand that I love her? She was the only one for me!" Somehow, during my speech, I ended up reducing myself into a ball on the floor... That's when the doctor just walked out, leaving me alone with Aimee.

Someone kicked the door open and I heard it clatter to the floor. Sensing his presence was enough to make myself almost lose control of my wolf. I growled at his scent. Always smelled like a wet noodle.

"FINALLY!" I felt a smack on my back, "Good job, Jeff. You really killed her this time."

"Shut up, Marcus," my voice cracked. He had no idea what it was like to lose something that he loved. He had never experienced love in his entire life; not that I knew of, anyways.

He sighed, "It's called sarcasm, bro. I'm sorry."

My head nearly snapped off my neck, "What the hell?"

He shook his head as he stared out the window of the room. He was collecting his thoughts or something. The tears leaking from the corner of his eyes were enough to make me understand.

"I didn't hate her," he whispered, "I l-loved her."

"Then why the fuck were you always trying to kill us?"

He shrugged, "I would never actually have either of you killed. Well, don't get me wrong, I was jealous as fuck that you got to be with her. She never saw me as anything but your brother. So technically, this is all your fault," he growled, "You killed her."

"Freddie killed her."

"Freddie?" Marcus' eyes went wide, "Shit, not the angel...?"

I sighed, "He was trying to get me but she jumped in front of me. I-I just don't know what she was thinking or doing," I held her limp hand in mine, "But if it happened again, I would have taken the knife. I mean, that's what anyone would do for her."

Marcus lifted me up off the floor and pulled me into a hug. I surpressed the urge to vomit in the back of my throat. He was being nice?

My mind wished that her heart monitor would just blip, just for once.

Beep.

My eyes jumped to the monitor, which slowly began to count her heartbeats again. It wasn't possible. How...?

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

|| ©2012 Guitarfreak8810 || All Rights Reserved. ||