Introduction

• Dedicated to my fans :)

So GUYS, If you haven't read Book 1, then you should probably read it or this story won't make any sense at all. And you KNOW I wouldn't leave you with such a HORRIBLE ending. So I've written this :)!

There's a link back to My Greek Teacher Is An Alpha located in the side bar. It is the external link!

And as always...

**This story contains scenes that may not be suitable for some readers. If that is the case, stop reading and go eat some cookies or something!**

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

"And now if you will all open up your books to page 306, we're going to begin this lecture with," I watched as he pushed his glasses up on his nose, "Oh," he glanced over at me, "One minute, Aimee."

I nodded as I watched him continue talking for a few moments. All the girls in the class were staring up at him, their eyes glazed over like he was confessing his undying love for them. They wished, I chuckled a little as I noticed the men in the room. They were all bored out of their trees. My eyes traveled back to Jeff, who was standing there, looking completely excited by the material. But something in his face was different. He wasn't just a high school teacher anymore. It showed on his face. The new wrinkles that were creeping up on that gorgeous skin.

There's a reason why I was noticing all of these things. I had been on my toes since the funeral.

But after Matt died, nothing was really the same between us. I don't know, I think we just had a sort of falling out between us. I thought that, well, I don't know. Either way, he was still himself, in a way.

He nodded at his students, "Start working on the worksheet you picked up when you walked in. The TA's will help you with whatever you need," Mr. Jeff Seaberg with his golden locks walked over to me. He towered over me at his usual height. I watched him with a certain air of curiosity. What had he been up to the past summer?

"Here, let me show you to my office," he said dully, as he brushed past me. What happened to him?

So I followed right behind him. He brought me down a series of hallways until we reached the very end of one. He pushed open the door and let me walk in first. I plopped down on one of his office chairs.

"Aimee," he said cautiously, "What are you doing here?" He cut right to the point.

"I don't have enough credits for the semester... my advisor told me that the only open class is one of your classes, I think it's Greek Mythology? If I don't have enough credits, then I can't attend classes anymore, so I mean, I really need this."

His eyes blinked, "Are you sure you it's the only open class?"

I nodded, handing him the note from Mr. Estalpo. He skimmed it over, nodding slightly and putting the note on his desk. He stared at the piece of paper for a few moments. Then his minty green eyes landed on mine. He turned slightly in his desk chair, looking straight at me, checking me out - up and down. But when his eyes returned to mine, I could see the emotions clouding his vision. I just couldn't decide what he was looking at me for.

"Well, if you decide to transfer in, you will have to visit me during my office hours so I can check  your make up work... Uh," he said as he looked me in the eyes. He scratched the back of his neck, like he always did when he was nervous. He glanced at my hair, but didn't comment on it's recent change in color. Jeff nodded, "That's all."

"Okay," I nodded in response, "Thank you sir."

"And Aimee?"

"What?"

He smirked, "Welcome to college."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I stomped out of his office. Typical Jeff was back but the question was - could I be back?

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

|| ©2012 Guitarfreak8810 || All Rights Reserved. ||