Chapter 19

*This chapter was inspired my @polly0_1, I give most of the credit for the beginning of this chapter to them.*

Connor's POV

I read the book in my hands, reading the two confess their love for one another. Confused I closed the book, I have been in love before ... but is it any different now. Curious on what others do when they are in love in these times, or I guess really in general, I stood up from the couch, placing my book on the end table. 

I walked out of my room, stepping over Jax as I went, looking for (Y/N). "Ha uno!" I hear her voice call out across the house, I follow the voice finding her on the floor in the living room with Arno sitting across from her. 

(Y/N)'s POV

I smirked as I only had two cards left, Arno had two cards left as well but that was about to change. It has been a long run, almost been an hour on this one game, now the victory shall be mine. I place down my draw four wild card while cheering, "Ha uno!" 

"You cheated!" Arno accused, slamming his hand down. 

"No I didn't! How can I even cheat in this game?" I question with a smug grin. He grumbled something in French as he drew four cards. "By the way, I change it to green." I slammed my last card onto the deck, raising my head in triumph. 

"I still think you cheated." Arno grumbled, collecting the cards. "Up for another round?" He asked as he began to shuffle the cards. 

"Are you kidding? A chance you kick your butt again? Heck ya." I way with a smirk, crossing my arms. 

"Oh please, I'll be the one winning this round." Arno spoke with a smug grin. 

"That's what you said last time." I say, before hearing someone clear their throat, gaining my attention. I look over at Connor, a curious look forming on my face. "Oh hey Connor, what's up?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. 

He scratched the back of his head, seeming slightly nervous but nonetheless curious, "Not much ... I just have a question." 

I raised a brow, dropping my arms to my side, "Alright shoot." 

"What ... what do lovers do in the present time?" Connor asked, looking down at me innocently. 

I froze, blinking up at him in shock, "What do you mean by that?"

"Like, what do some people do when they are in love with one another." Connor asked with a small shrug, looking down at me innocently. 

"Well they ... it depends on the person or couple, but they usually hold hands, go on dates ... um..." I lost my trail of thought, I was never really good explaining this sort of thing. I have experienced love, yes, but it never lasted long enough to get very far. 

"How about a little demonstration?" Arno spoke, wrapping his arms around the waist before pulling me to his chest with ease, each of his legs on either side of me. "Most lovers of this age, with what I have seen, would sometimes sit like this." He spoke, leaning his head down, placing his chin on my shoulder, his chocolate brown hair tickling my cheek. 

I felt a slight warmth spread to my cheeks as Arno look up at me, staring into my (e/c) eyes with his dark brown ones, a small smirk forming along his features. He then slipped his hands into my own, intertwining his fingers with mine, tilting his head slightly as if to adjust himself, feeling his hot breath breathing onto my neck for a moment, sending chills down my spine. "Traditional hand holding." He spoke with a smug grin, noticing my blush darkened slightly. 

Unknown to me, Connor was glaring down at Arno, his hands clenched into a tight fist as he grinned his teeth together. It took every urge of his being not to lunge forward, yanking me out of Arno's grip before beating Arno into a pulp. But he kept himself in control, despite his fists beginning to tremble in rage.