Chapter 15

I wonder the school halls looking for my best friend, a bright smile on my face as I ignore the whispers going on around me. I noticed my curly haired friends by his locker, I walk up to him, seeing him looking through his phone. 

I reached over and yanked it out of his grip, "Hey!" He protested, turning around to make eye contact with me, his muscles relaxing instantly. "Oh, it's just you." He sighed, looking down at me with a smile on his face. "You know, a simply tap on the shoulder would do if you wanted to get my attention." He teased as I handed back his phone. 

"Where's the fun in that?" I question with a raised brow, a smile forming across my lips. Jasper chuckled lightly, shaking his head.  

I feel someone shove me from behind, causing me to crash into Jasper. "Get lost freak." I hear a voice sneer, before laughter erupted form the group. 

Jasper steadied me by placing his hands on my shoulders, before glaring at the small group. "Why do you keep letting them do this to you?" He questioned, not taking his eyes off the group. 

"Because I don't want to waist my time on them." I answer, pulling away from him. "Besides it's not that bad, middle school was worse." 

I notice Jasper kept his attention on them, something unfamiliar flashing across his green eyes. I place my hand on his shoulder, catching his attention, "C'mon, let's get to class before we're late." 

***********************************

I let out a groan, turning in my covers, shivering. I did not want to get out of bed, pulling the covers up to my shoulders as I let out a dry cough. I hear a small whine coming form the end of my bed, I open my eyes, looking over to see Jax with his head on the foot of the bed. 

I let out a sigh, before checking my watch to see it was around nine in the morning. "Alright I'll feed you." I say, my voice soft. I push back the covers, Jax backing away with his tail wagging. I step out of bed, rubbing my eyes, feeling slightly dizzy. 

I really didn't want to get up out of bed, but someone has to feed the dogs and the horses. I didn't bother putting on any clothes but instead just kept on my comfortable pjs. I climbed down the stairs with Jax leading the way, doing a small twirl once he was as the bottom of the stairs. 

I reached the bottom, walking over to the dog bowls. "Morning belle." Ezio spoke from where he stood in front of the stove. 

"Morning." I reply softly, filling up the dog's food bowls before placing them back down. Jax immediately starting gobbling up the food while Willow trotted over and ate out of the bowl calmly. 

"You don't look so good." Ezio stated, walking over to me, leaving his place by the stove. 

"I'm fine, I think I'm just a bit sleep deprived, not to mention having to get used to the time change." I tell him, giving him a small smile. 

Ezio didn't look convinced but he returned the smile asking, "Would you like any waffles and bacon?"

I wrinkle my nose slightly, before shaking my head, "No thanks I'm good." I then walk away, heading towards the back door. I'm not really feeling up to eating anything at the moment. I walk out towards the barn, gathering the horses food which contains a variety of pellets and grains to help with their diet and health. 

I filled up their bucket with the food along with replacing their water, before deciding to let them out after my shower. I walk back inside the house, ignoring everyone's worried glances as I gather my things for the shower. 'I should feel better after a nice, hot, shower.' I think, turning on the water, adjusting the temperature.