Chapter 4

I ran into the living room with Malik by my side. Altair had his hidden blade unsheathed, glaring down at the white and red mass before him.
The mass groaned, mumbling something Italian, most likely curse words by the sound of it. Malik stood slightly in front of me, but allowed me to see what was happening.
"Who are you?" Altair growled, not sheathing his blades, moving towards the lump cautiously.
The lump sat up, looking over at Altair. It was a man, from the looks of it. But I can't see his face clearly because of his hood. His eyes trail down to the blade at Altair's wrist.
He held up his hands surrender like saying in an Italian accent, "Calm down. I'm like you." The man stood up slowly, keeping his hands in a surrender like position. He flicked out two blades, the same signia on his belt that both Altair and Malik had on them when they first arrived.
Altair gave him a look of surprise, sheathing his blade instantly. "Who are you?" Malik asked, not moving from his spot.
"My name is Ezio, part of the Italy branch." The man said, pulling back his hood. My eyes widen slightly, not expecting to see a man around our age, with dark brown hair tied up in a pony tail, caramel skin with a scar across the side of his lips, and brown orbs.
"Although..." He began to look over himself. "I don't know why... I'm young again? I thought..." Ezio looked at himself confused.
Malik and Altair exchanged a knowing glance, before turning their focus back on the Italian. I myself was high confused, Italian branch? Young again? What?
Wait... is he from a different time period as well!? Really!? This is amazing! But what time period is he from? From the looks of it, he definitely isn't part of the same time period as Altair and Malik.
"(Y/N). We can handle this guy, you can go back to work." Malik mumbled to me, turning his head slightly in my direction.
I notice the sword on Ezio's side. Excitement beginning to bubble inside me. I ignore Malik's request and made a beeline to Ezio.
He looked over at me as I approach, he scanned me over with his eyes, before the landed on the left side of my face. I knew exactly what he was staring at, but I didn't mind. I was used to it, to be honest it doesn't look that bad. Only one scar runs across my eye, the other two on each side of it is very faint. You would have to look very closely to see them.
Ezio then smiled, taking my right hand and bringing it to his lips. "Please excuse me for staring belle, may I ask your name?" Ezio said, tilting his head up to look at me.
I smiled at him, "(Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you Ezio." Ezio straightened up, looking around from where he was. I felt someone grab my forearm, tugging me away from Ezio.
Ezio gave a sheepish smile, "Relax... uh... sir? I'm only greeting the lady, nothing more." I look up to see Altair glaring at Ezio.
"The name is Altair, and it didn't look as if you were just greeting her." Altair growled, his golden eyes glaring into Ezio's brown one.
Ezio's jaw dropped, "Altair? You are the Altair!?" He basically looked like someone seeing a celebrity and trying to act natural.
"You know of him?" Malik questioned, coming up next to me.
"Know of him!? He was known as one of the greatest assassins in his time!" Ezio exclaimed. "I've met your skeleton but not the real you."
Wait... did he just say assassin!? They were assassins in their time? That ... is... awesome!
Malik glared at Ezio, gesturing to me. Ezio immediately retracted, his smile turning into a frown. His eyes wide, realizing he gave away too much information.
"You guys are assassins?" I asked, looking between the two. They flinched, looking at me in a way as if they are unsure is they should answer the question.
"Um... yeah. But we have no intention-"
"That's amazing! Who did you guys assassinate!? Was it people who affect history!? Political characters!? War!?" I interrupted Malik, acting like a geek at comic con.
Malik and Altair gave me strange looks, seeming to be slightly alarmed by the fact I considered this exciting. Ezio just raise a brow but nothing more.
"You are not... alarmed by us being-"
I cut off Altair saying, "Nope! I mean if you wanted to kill me you would've done it by now. Besides... there is no reason to kill me." I shrugged, then turned back my attention to Ezio.
"Can I see your sword please?" I asked, my eyes sparkling brightly, taking a step towards him.
"Sure... but we may need to be in a more private area~" Ezio smirked.
I raise a brow, wondering why on Earth we needed to be alone just to see his sword? Oh... wow that was actually smooth. I burst out in giggles, "That was a good one, very smooth. But seriously, can I see your sword."
Ezio sighed, pulling the sword out of his holder, "Here you go belle."
I took the sword out of his hands, examining it. I know this sword anywhere, it came from the renaissance era. I giggled in excitement, basically jumping up and down in one spot.
"I know exactly which time period your from! The renaissance! With great painters and inventors like Leonardo and Michelangelo!" I exclaimed, handing back his sword.
He took it, a confused look on his face. "The renaissance era?" He questioned.
"Oh of course! How could I be so stupid!?" I face palmed. I forgot the people during the renaissance era had no clue they were in the renaissance, until it was over of course.
"Um... I still don't understand?" He said in a confused tone. Looking around, noticing the many crafts and items that were strange to him.
"Your not in your time period idiot." Malik said coldly.
Ezio still looked confused. "It happened to us too Ezio. One minute we were... then we were here." Altair explained, crossing his arms. He seemed hesitant on what he was going to say.
    "Here, let me explain what you missed." I said with a smile, gesturing for him to sit on the couch.
    It was pretty easy, even easier than Malik and Altair. I explained to him that he was in the future, showing him some technology like my iPhone and watch, which he was fascinated by.
    I told him that I had no idea why they somehow got here, as well as him. "But I may have an idea." Malik said all of a sudden.
    He pulled out the golden star from his pocket, huh so that's where is went. "This May have something to do with our placement." Malik informed, allowing Ezio to take the golden star from his hands.
    "Is this-"
    "Yes we believe so." Altair interrupted, nodding. Ezio returned the star to Malik before asking, "But how would it have this power?"
    "Why would any of the pieces have any great power?" Altair questioned right back.
    "Your right. How long have you been here?" Ezio asked.
    "A few weeks, month at most." I interjected.
    "Did... anything happen in the last seven hundred years?" Ezio joked with a grin.
    "You have no idea." I said, with a bright smile. Getting ready for another long lesson on history around the world.

Hello readers! Sorry this is so short but I couldn't think of anything else to put in this chapter. Also sorry for the large delay, I took a week of vacation so I couldn't write as much as I wanted to. Anyway that's all I wanted to say, see you later readers!