10

-Erin-

Once Lizzie and I are in my room, Lizzie opens up her bag, and takes out her laptop, she gets a good look at me, and then asks, "Question, would you rather look like a noob, or look at least a little pro?" She asks, "Uh, second one." I say, she nods and grabs her phone, about fifteen minutes layer, she shows me her phone, which shows a blocky person, with light brown hair, and darker tips, the character also had blue eyes. The block-like character had a white shirt, and a black jacket with a blue lightning bolt on the back. The character was wearing jean-shorts, and had light blue shoes. I look at Lizzie questionably. "Its how you'll appear in game." She explains. I nod understandingly. "What time is it?" I ask, she checks her phone, "Eleven, thirty-eight PM." she answers, I sigh, "So, I'm guessing that means we have to sleep." I say, sighing, Lizzie chuckles, "How about no." I look at her crazily, "Our eyes will burn from the screen, woman!" She looks at me, "So you've never hear of Gunnars?" she asks, pulling out glasses from her bag, and then pulls out another pair. She tosses a blue pair at me, and I turn them around, looking at them. "What are these?" Lizzie sighs, "Gunnars, glasses that your supposed to wear when it's late, and your gaming so the light doesn't burn your eyes." I nod understandingly. I open the mini fridge in my room, and toss Lizzie a Mtn. Dew Kickstart. "Your gonna need energy." I say, shrugging and taking a sip of a Kickstart. She opens up her bag, and tosses me a bag of Lays. Lizzie looks at me with a grin, "Time to make you a pro at Minecraft!" she exclaims.

-----

I just realized how Erin has the same name as Aureylian... XD