4

-Erin-

So, I was in Leah's car, going to pick up Jordan and Tom. I was being forced to wear a dress, because Leah had said this would be a formal date. (I was still wearing flowery leggings under the dress) Leah was forcing me to sit in the back, so her and Jordan could have a makeou- so Tom and I could try to get along better. So what was I doing? I was creating a draft of a game. It was a simple game, plotformer, to be exact. You run by tapping, if you stop tapping, then you stop, you tilt to jump, and that's about it. It was practically just something for me to do while we were in the car. The doors had opened, and in walked Tom and Jordan. I grabbed my headphones an plugged them into my phone, so I would get to avoid any awkward conversation. I tap on the album "1989", and Out Of The Woods, by Taylor Swift, starts to play. I slump back, knowing that tonight is not going to be a pleasing night.

My phone buzzes, and I see its from Twitter, I open up Twitter, and see its a tweet from "Tom", 'Oh this should be good.' I think, tapping on the tweet.

@prosyndicate

"Aww! Looks like someone is being a pouty-puss. @ElectronErin."

Attached to that, was a picture of me laying back in my seat.

@ElectronErin

"@prosyndicate I have a great hatred for you, Thomas."

I decide to tweet something else out, I screenshot Tom's tweet, and go to compose.

@ElectronErin

"You know a guy for five minutes, and he takes a photo of you, and puts it on Twitter. *coughs* @prosyndicate"

Attached to that, was a screenshot of Tom's tweet. That should work... for now.

My phone buzzes again, it was Twitter, a tweet from Jordan.

@CaptainSparklez

"Looks like the two lovebirds aren't getting along. Darn. Our plans have failed, @WTLeah. @prosyndicate @ElectronErin"

@ElectronErin

"@CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @prosyndicate Jordan, you're worse than autocorrect."

---

AND SCENE. THREE UPDATES TODAY, BECAUSE I LOVE THIS BOOK.