41

let her go by passenger was playing in my head while writing this so it better be good

tom

I heave a sigh. How could I let her go? She was like my other half . . . I feel a tear fall down my face. I haven't cried since my grandma passed away. I sniffle, and wipe away my tear.

        "Tom!" Jordan exclaims.

        "WHAT?!" I suddenly shout. I mumble a curse, he was the one who was letting me stay in LA with him-- I can't be yelling at him!

        "You need to record, or stream, or something! I mean, if Erin seems over it, then you can get over it too!"

        "Erin's over it?" I mutter in a questioning tone.

        "Yeah, she's over it! She's streaming Call of Duty right now!" 

I sniffle and whisper, "How is she over this already?"

erin

I was not over Tom and I's breakup. Skype interrupts my silent sobbing. I open it up to find Sean calling me. "Hold on a second, guys." I say, muting my sound on stream, and going black screen.

        "H-Hi Sean." I sniffle in between.

        "Are you okay?" he asks with a frown.

        "Y-Yeah. I'm fine. It's just a little breakup. That's all."

        "Erin, I know when you're not okay." Dang. I knew he would find out. He was my best friend for three years. 

        "A-Alright. I'm not okay." i start to sob slightly, and he frowns even more.

        "I wish I could be there to help you through this."

        "It's fine. Don't worry about me." I say with a slight frown.

        "Erin . . . I need to help you through this." I look at his face to find it slightly red and puffy. Had he been crying for me?

        "Sean, please. I'm okay."

        "That's what everyone says. And I can tell you're not okay. Your stream is dying down, because of how sad you are. People in chat are wondering what's wrong, for crying out loud!"

        "Dangit Sean. Just don't worry about me."

        "I'm coming to LA."

        "Sean-"

        "I said I'm coming to LA!" his voice rises. "Sorry . . ." he mutters. 

        "I-It's fine."

        "I'll see you soon." 

I sniffle. "Yep."

i'm just adding youtubers in here now because i'm too lazy to think of plot ideas XD