39

ship what am i doing with this story
i was thinking maybe to get erin to date another youtuber bu t idk
also, i almost wrote this in third person friction

erin

I let out a sigh. I need Doritos. And Root Beer. I always hated Mtn. Dew. I don't know why. But, who cares?

I heaved another sigh. I need Call of Duty.

And I need to stream.

I pinch the bridge of my nose. I didn't want to come across a wild Leah, because we all know that you can't 'attack' or 'escape' like you can in POKéMON. 

I open up my window, and throw my wallet down.

My wallet's gone. No turning back now.

I suck in a deep breath, and look for the tree closest to the house. I close my eyes, and feel a single tear slip down my cheek. I'm going to die while doing this. I hook my arm onto the tree, feeling my arm slightly slip. I panic, and put my other arm on the tree. I look down, and mumble a curse.

No going back now.

I let out my sigh, as I had it trapped in my mouth for awhile. I kick my feet, and calm down a little. I start to climb towards the big part of the tree, I latch my foot onto the tree, and slide down.

That's going to be a pain to climb back up. 

I look around to find the direction of the grocery store. I sprint towards the store, feeling tears stream down my face. I slow down, and fall onto my knees, crying silently.

p!atd was on god bless