1

-Erin-

"Erin!" Leah calls out, "Hm?", I reply, "You need to wake up! It's three o'clock!" I roll my eyes, "Wake me up, when it's midnight." Leah sighs, "I was hoping we could do something with Jordan, and his friend." I roll my eyes, Leah had been dating Jordan for like, three weeks, and she was always trying to get me to actually get along with him. I just don't really trust Jordan, I mean, a guy who is adored by millions of millions, is dating my best friend. And apparently, Leah was trying to set me up with his friend. "No." I say, and put on my best 'Grumpy Cat' face. "Plus, I have a meeting with the company." I lied quickly. "Really? I don't see it on the Calendar." I cursed silently, "Come on, Erin! It will be fun!" I roll my eyes, "No it won't. I'm antisocial, and socially awkward. Not the best mixture, if I do say so myself." I kicked off my blankets, and unlocked my iPad. I go to my songs and tap on "Don't Wake Me Up", I say, "Hashtag, story of my life." Leah rolls her eyes, "Sorry for wanting you to stop being the human version of the Grumpy Cat." I roll my eyes, "You know, she actually isn't mean in real life." I chuckle lightly as Leah flips me off and leaves the room. "Whatever!" she shouts.

I walk out of my room, and walk into the kitchen. I grab a bowl, a spoon, milk, and a box of cereal, and I throw it on the table. Pouring the cereal, I grab my iPhone, and look through my notifications. I see I have at least one thousand Twitter notifications. I start to get suspicious. Opening up Twitter, and opening up my notifications, I see that "@WTLeah" has tagged me in a tweet... oh great... I tap on the tweet, and see it is a reply to someone else's tweet.

@CaptainSparklez

"Going out with the bae @WTLeah, tonight! And fingers crossed, we can get @prosyndicate and Leah's friend to come!"

@WTLeah

"@CaptainSparklez @prosyndicate It seems like @ElectronErin isn't getting out of bed this afternoon, as usual!"

Attached to that tweet, was a photo of me sleeping. "LEAH," I yell, "YOU'RE SO DEAD!"

------

Thanks for reading! I have a feeling that I'm going to have so much fun writing this book... c;