32

erin

I woke up the next day, not realizing I had to stream Mianite in a matter of seconds. I quickly combed through my hair with my fingers, and threw on a jacket, and started streaming.

"Hey guys, It's Eletronically Erin here, and welcome back to Mianite where-", I started to say. I immediately shut my mouth.

Lady_Ianite has joined the Realm Of Mianite

I clicked unmute to hear a series of yells. "She's Back?!", Tom asked, confused. "I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO RETURN!", Jordan yelled.

"Wait so we're started the purge now?", I asked nervously. "Yes we're starting it now, Tom has to leave", Tucker replied. I ran to my chests and put on my armor. I grabbed my sword and 2 invisibility potions. I also grabbed my Infinity, Flame, and Power bow. I ran out of my house, careful to block up the doors. I drank an invis potion and ran towards Tom's house.

So, on the way Tom crashed. I charged my bow up and aimed at his spawnpoint. "Okay I'm joining", Tom said.
"Give him 5-", Sonja started to say.

SynHD was shot by ElectronErin

Oh no. "Tom I didn't mean to shoot you!", I immediately said. My character ran over and grabbed Tom's stuff. He had a stack of diamond on him. "It's fine, but Erin has my supplies now, might as well log off", Tom said.

SynHD left the game

--

HEY ITS ROBIN OR PATRICKSFEDORASLAYS! I WON SO I GOT TO WRITE IN YIN YANG! IM SO HAPPY!