- dallas imagine

based on the *how he reacts to you sad* preference.

y/x/bsf is your ex best friend's

the day started off bad and only got worse. first i woke up with a terrible headache and now my friends aren't speaking to me. all because of one dumb argument with one friend and now the whole group won't speak to me. it's not fair. they don't even care to listen to my side.

i curled up in my bed and let all my emotions out into my pillow. i hate how my friends always side with y/x/bsf instead of me. i couldn't talk to my parents cause they'd make it worse. i only have myself.

suddenly i heard a knock on my window. i moves the blinds to see that it was dallas. i unlocked the window and let him in.

"hey, i came to cuddle-wait what's wrong?" he asked taking notice in my red and puffy face.

"it's just...been a bad day." i sniffed.

"c'mon doll, tell me what happened." he said pulling me into his lap.

"it's kind of a long story." i said wiping my eyes.

"ive got time. ill break their face for hurting my girl, you know i will." he said.

i explained everything that happened to him. i could tell he was a little disappointed that he couldn't break someone's face.

"well doll, you've always got me." he said putting a strand of hair behind my ear. i smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

"are you feeling better now?" i nodded. "you wanna go to sleep?" i nodded again and got comfortable on my bed. he put his arm protectively around my waist protecting me. he might be dallas winston but his tough guy persona goes away when he wants to cuddle.

i just watched dead poets society right before i wrote this and it felt like i was sobbing for hours. no cap. great movie.