- johnny imagine

based on the *who said 'i love you' first* preference.

i was awaken by someone shaking me. i opened my eyes to see that it was johnny. whenever johnny needed a place to sleep he'd always come to my house. sometimes he just came because he needed someone to talk to. johnny turned on the lamp and i squinted my eyes.

"y/n come on! let's go somewhere!" johnny said pulling me out of bed.

i looked at the time. "johnny it's almost midnight!"

"so? let's go!" i didn't want to argue with johnny. he never acts this excited. but im not complaining. i got up and grabbed a coat.

we jumped out of my window and headed for who knows where. "johnny where are we going?"

he smirked. "you'll see."

johnny grabbed my hand and led me to wherever we were going. after about ten to fifteen minutes we got to the place johnny was taking me. i immediately recognized the area. it was a lake johnny took me on our first date.

"you wanna go for a swim?" he asked.

"but...it's freezing outside. we'll get sick!" i told him.

"c'mon please." he pouted.

i groaned and nodded. there was no way i could say no to his puppy dog eyes. we took off our clothes leaving us both in our underwear. it was a little uncomfortable especially because it was really cold outside. we both stepped into the water but as i predicted, it was freezing. i wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him close to me in attempt to keep warm.

"if i get hypothermia it's your fault johnny."

"i won't let you get hypothermia." he said splashing me with the cold water.

"hey!" i yell splashing him back. then all of a sudden johnny grabs me by the waist and pulls me underwater with him. i squirm out of his grip and go up to the surface.

"johnny! don't do that! it was freezing!" i said and lightly slapped his arm. he just laughed. i swam away from him planing on getting my revenge. but i was interrupted.

"i love you y/n." johnny said. i turned around to see him blushing badly. i was in shock that johnny actually said that. i always thought he'd never have the courage to. i ran up to him and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. luckily he caught me.

"i love you too." i said pulling him into a long passionate kiss.