- curtis sister imagine

quick fyi : your age is 15 in this imagine. you're younger than soda but older than pony. most curtis sister imagines you will be 15.

your brothers find out that your soc boyfriend broke your heart.

i was laying down on my bed tears staining my face. it was early in the morning. but it was early enough for one of my brothers to barge in my room and tell me to get up. luckily they hadn't yet.

that night i had found out my boyfriend randy was cheating on me with marcia. sure we hadn't dated for long but it still hurt the same. i had been crying all night so i didn't get much sleep. all the sobbing made me feel numb. one thing i knew for sure was my brothers couldn't find out. darry would just lecture me about it, soda would be furious, and pony would...well what would he do? it was too much to handle right now.

then my door flew open and in came pony. luckily he was alone.

"can you make me breakfast please!" he wined and jumped onto the bed with me.

"make it yourself pipsqueak," i sniffed. he must have noticed my puffy eyes cause his joyful mood disappeared.

"hey, y/n what's wrong?" he asked cautiously.

"none of your business now go away!" i snapped back at him.

he sighed. "im going to give you two choices. you either tell me what's wrong or ill get darry and soda and they'll force you to tell them. you choose."

"okay, okay fine!" i groaned. "you have to promise you won't tell."

"i can't promise that," he said.

"please! promise me!" i told him.

"well if it's bad then ill have to tell them." he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"pony please..." i pouted.

"...okay fine. i won't tell them." he sighed.

i sat up from the bed wondering where to start. they didn't know i was dating randy in the first place so this is going to come as a surprise.

"just don't freak out okay," he nodded. "i was dating randy-"

"you were dating randy?!" he asked loudly.

i put my hand over his mouth. "i said don't freak out!" i whisper yelled and took my hand off his mouth.

"you were dating randy?" he asked quieter.

i nodded. "well...not anymore. he-he cheated on me..." i stuttered.

pony stayed silent for a moment. i guess he didn't know how to respond.

"ponyboy don't lecture me right now i don't want to hear that," i told him.

"im not gonna lecture you, but you better make sure darry and soda don't find out, they'll kill the guy." he said.

"well if you keep your trap shut then they won't!" i told him.

he put his arms up in defense. "i won't! i won't, trust me."

then darry and soda came barging in my room. doesn't anyone every knock around here?

"so we heard about your little problem." soda said sitting on the bed.

"wha-what problem?" i asked.

"that your soc boyfriend two-timed you." darry said crossing his arms.

i sighed. "ex-boyfriend. and how did you guys even find out?"

"dally told us last night." said soda.

dally. of course him of all people. "how did he know?"

"word got around i guess, but don't worry we took care of that soc boyfriend of yours." soda said.

"what do you mean?" soda and darry looked at each other. "what did you guys do?"

"we made his face turn inside out!" soda said laughing.

i groaned and fell back onto the bed. "why do you guys always resort to violence?!"

"because we're greasers! you should be used to it by now." soda said.

"how bad is he?" i asked.

"ehh...he's still alive if that's what you mean." darry said.

"oh god he might as well be dead! you should've seen his face!" soda said.

"hey, you're not helping." darry said punching soda lightly on the arm.

soda sighed. "we just did it cause we love you."

"you guys have a weird way of showing it."

"well that goes to show ya," darry said walking over to me. "no boy is gonna break your heart and get away with it."

ive finally posted i know. i didn't really know how to end this sorry.

btw quick question : if i were to make a teddy duchamp (stand by me) fanfic would you guys read it?