- dallas imagine

based on the *what type of drunk he is* preference.

i was at buck's with dally and well...he had a couple drinks too many. he was so drunk he could barley stand. i was lucky he wasn't flirting with other girls. he was only flirting with me, and he was getting a little out of hand.

"babe you're so hot," he mumbled while pulling me onto his lap. i felt his lips against my neck. he started to leave love bites.

"dally stop! we're in public!" i told him.

"that's never stopped me." his grip on my waist only got tighter. ive seen him drunk before so this was nothing new. he was always a little touchy to say the least. his hand was on my inner thigh which he does when he's sober. dal has never had a problem with pda. he made that perfectly clear from day one.

i felt his hand go up a little higher. which made me feel uncomfortable because there were people around us.

"no babe, don't touch me there!" i said pushing his hand away.

"you weren't saying that last night!" he said a little too loud which made the people around us turn their heads. my face turned red in embarrassment while dally just smirked.

he turned me around so that i was facing him. the smirk on his face stayed. "why don't we finish what we started."

"dal...not now!" i was about to say more but dal cut me off by kissing me roughly. i accepted it and kissed back until i felt hands on my butt. i immediately knew it was his because he does it all the time.

"dallas winston for the last time we are in public!" i told him pushing him away slightly.

i could still see the smirk on his face. he looked down at my eyes and then looked at my body. he bit his lip still smirking. i knew what he was thinking just by the look in his eyes. he always did this when he was drunk. and dallas winston always gets what he wants.

then all of a sudden dal grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. i yelped in surprise. he started walking up the stairs to the bedroom he sleeps in. he put me down softly on the bed.

"we're not in public anymore." he said. i giggled knowing what he had in mind.

"now..." he got on top of me with our faces just inches apart. "where were we?"

our lips met and his hands traveled around my body. let's just say we finished what we had started. if you know what i mean.

sorry this was really bad.

I FOUND THIS AND IVE BEEN LAUGHING FOR THE PAST TEN MINUTES SKKEKSDWOWOWIUEEY