- sodapop imagine

based on the *what type of drunk he is* preference.

the pic doe 🥺⬆️

soda is never one to get drunk or smoke. only if he's stressed he will. so if i come to the curtis house to find him smoking or drinking, he's definitely had a rough day. but today was different. soda always knows not to get too drunk, even if he's super stressed. this time he went against that.

when i walked into the curtis house the first thing i saw was steve and two-bit passed out on the couch with beer bottles spread everywhere. steve would never get drunk so that was new. two-bit on the other hand was no surprise. this happened every other day.

darry was no where to be seen. he was probably still at work. i left steve and two-bit in the living room and walked into soda and pony's bedroom. well great. pony was dead asleep on the floor. poor pony what did they do to him.

then i felt arm snake around my waist. i yelped in surprise. luckily pony didn't wake up. i turned my head to see that it was soda. he looked a little wasted if you know what i mean.

"heyyyyy y/n," he hiccuped. damn, how drunk did two-bit get everyone? darry isn't going to like this.

"soda...what happened? why is pony on the floor?" i asked.

"he passed out. don't worry he'll be okay," he said pulled me close to him. i could smell the alcohol in his breath. i pushed him away and went to the kitchen to grab him some water. i could hear him following me until i heard a big thump. i left the kitchen to see soda face first on the floor.

"soda! are you okay?!" i said helping him up. he groaned and held his nose. it was bleeding a bit. i walked him into the bathroom and grabbed him some toilet paper for his nose. it quickly stopped bleeding.

there was a glass in the bathroom so i filled it up with water and gave it to soda. he drank it slowly but then his facial expression changed. his face turned white and he kneeled above the toilet and threw up. this happened last time soda had a drink. he gets drunk pretty easily so that's why he knows not to drink. this is why you don't take a drink from two-bit.

after he threw up he held his stomach. soda always had a phobia of vomiting. i helped him to bed and gave him one last drink of water. he keep moaning cause his stomach hurt. (not that kinda moaning ya nasty).

once he got comfortable in bed he fell asleep almost instantly. i dragged pony into bed with him since he was still on the floor. darry is gonna shit egg rolls when he gets home.

anyone get that reference 😉⬆️

i made this and i really love it 🥺