Chapter 6.

She was waiting for me outside of her class and I couldn't have been happier.

But what I loved most of all, was the heart-stopping smile she gave when she saw me. I think I was beginning to irritate people in the hallway with how I just stopped and stared. How could I not? This was my mate.

I offered her my hand and allowed her to decide if she wanted physical contact, it was still early in our mating and I did not want to scare her away with forcing her under my arm. She tentatively took it and relaxed as the warmth of my hand seeped into hers, the warmth of the sparks casually dancing on our palms. While walking, the hallway was crowded with friends in large groups huddled together, whenever a group got too close or almost bumped into us, she would cower into me slightly and I loved that she knew I could protect her.

This happened between all of our classes, though we did have one at the very end of the day together and I knew that AP Lit was about to become my favorite class.

In our time apart, I spent the majority of it mindlinking everyone I could to find out more information about her. I wanted to know it all.

I found out she moved here from Hawaii, her favorite color is beige, she hates more attention than necessary but you could guess that just by watching her. A lot of my pack members during lunch thought to meet their new Luna during lunch which was nice she got a feel of the pack but then the humans wanted to know what was going on so they decided to introduce themselves too, which ended up just being embarrassing and cringe-worthy for everyone.

I didn't want to let my little mate go at the end of the day so I offered her a ride home. Just to stay with her a little longer. Also, to know where she lived so that I could know where I would be picking her up from for school in the morning. But now that she was here I never wanted to be without her.

I have never in my life felt more jealous of my Beta, his mate did not need to ever leave him, she did not have a family, she was emancipated as early as she could be in an orphanage. So, he immediately packed her up and moved her into his home. Just thinking about them living together made me yearn for the same thing, waking up together, showering together, making breakfast, and the most importantly sharing a bed.

Getting to wake up with her beside me, fall asleep with her safe in my arms. Holding what was mine and loving her in the dark of the night. And in the early morning.

I softly growled, feeling my needs arise. I could not wait to share my bed with Jessie, just imagining her there. Belonging to only me. I salivated at the thought and held her tighter to me.

"No, but thank you, Liam. I uh have made plans with Jezebell for right now." She trailed off looking for the little one in the crowd that builds in the student parking lot immediately after school ends. I felt my eyes tighten, my mate not wanting to spend time with me.

Shut up, Liam! She snarled back at me.

I smirked. "Always so short tempered."

'So are you with Jessie?' Josh decided to butt in. Before it turned ugly.

I smirked and tightened my hold on Jessie. "That's because she's mine." Jessie looked at me confused.

The happy couple was just strolling up to us when Jeze replied, just smiled and rolling her eyes playfully, "Cute. Now if you'll let her go we have somewhere to be." She beamed, then turned to Josh and kissed him.

"Ah, ah, ah. Where are you guys going?" He inquired, still tightly gripping her waist with no intention of letting go.

I turned to Jessie so she could answer as well, "Starting your Luna responsibilities already?" I smirked.