Chapter 15.

"Hold still, Liam! If you keep fidgeting I'll have to re-break the bone before it heals wrong, again." Lucinda, the pack doctor scolded me.

 I heard a beautiful giggle and looked up and saw Jessie in the shadows of the doorway with a small smile on her flawless face. Her hair was still blond and her eyes blue but she didn't have her tail anymore, well obviously she's not in water.

She was a bit more matured in her facial structure but other than that she was still my beautiful mate.

As she took a step into the lightness of the room and her hair and eyes returned back to their notmal brown.

I have to admit that freaked me out.

 She looked away and to the mirror on the wall, she stood there with a curious look on her face but she shook her head and smiled at Lucinda. "I can take it from here, Lucinda, you go home and rest," She said touching her hand that was on my wrist.

 Not to disobey her Alpha Female she nodded, bowed her head to us and left without another glance.

 Jessie went to the sink and out water in a clear glass and she came back to me. She set the water down and made a movement before the water to make it rise from the cup. She touched my wrist then opened the stitched Lucinda had put on me, I hissed and jerked away.

"What do ypunthink you are doing, Jessie?"

She made a noise that sounded like a small hiss but I couldn't be sure. Her eyes flickered blue and she gave me a face.

 "Liam, sweetheart, it doesn't hurt as bad as your bones breaking and forcing your skin apart." She chuckled to herself before making the water go into my wrist. I hissed as the coldness filled my hand. She made another movement and the water came out of my wound now murky and red, she made flung the water to the sink.

I had realized she just cleansed my wound she got the remaining water and used it to force the wound to mend itself.

It worked faster than my werewolf healing, but then at the last moment the water splashed lightly against my hand cooling the warmness. I looked up at her in shock.

 She smiled lightly and softly stated, "I have the gift of healing," while she started to clean up after Lucinda.

 I wanted to start conversation with her but I didn't know what to say, in the matter of a day I found out my mate was a mythical being that had I mocked her for believing.

She started to walk out and stepped into the darkness, her hair became blond once more.

 "Jessie. Jessie, wait!" She was just walking not even acknowledging me. I caught her before she got to the stairs. I took her shoulders and forced her to look at me, her eyes were not brown or blue they were goldish and glazed over.

 "Liam, take me to the Queen before I do something I regret doing in front of you," She answered in a low pitched beautiful husky voice. I had almost gotten lost in her golden eyes that I felt I had to obey her ever word.

 "Jessie, whats wrong?" I asked closing my eyes so I couldn't feel pained disobeying her.

 She screamed and for a minute I believe I went deaf. She sank to her knees in front of me. I went down with her in my arm and there on the ground she laid in my arms with her tail on my legs.

 Her screams echoed through the house and our pack mates came to aid us. The front door busted open and shirtless men in seaweed uniform matched in with Jeze behind them and men followed in behind her.

 "Jessie. Aris, get me buckets of water now," she calmly stated with more authority than the Alpha Command. I didn't care at the moment Jessie's heart was beating slower than normal. She was risen from my arms and her screams only echoed more.

 "Cover your ears!" Jezebell barked to everyone in tje vacinity.

 I didn't have time to react before I heard it. A voice, a song. Jessie was singing to us. I didn't feel it until I was right next to her under her control. She gripped my neck but before she tilted my neck a loud ripping sound was in the air.

 "Jessie, stop this instant!" Jezebell commanded. Jessie turned and hissed at her. She then looked down and bowed as if apologizing. "Let him go." 

 She looked as if she wanted to defy her but she shoved me away with much strength. She jumped to the neared balcony and jumped off, I ran to only catch a glimpse of her diving into the lake.

 "Liam, you must understand when Jessie sings she means to kill you. Do not ever let a mermaid sing to you! She meant to drink you dry. Another thing, when Jessie tells you to bring her to me do it because it could very well save your life. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make sure she doesn't destroy too many things. Goodnight, everyone. Alpha Antonio, Luna Hailey." She nodded in acknowledgement. The men circled her and walked with her.

She was better guarded than the president.

I started after them then looked around me to see men from my pack gathered around the entrance of the pack house.

No one moved, no one spoke.

 My own mate was going to kill me just by singing to me.

 But for some reason all I could think was how I needed to hear that voice again.