My Shot

There was a white, spiral staircase in the centre of the room that lead up to the living area and bedrooms while the bottom level was mainly for entertaining. To my left there was an L-shaped couch and a large dining table and to my right there was a bar area and pool table.

The walls were littered with pictures of Alex with his family and various different friends and a couple of photos of us. We decided to sit down and put a movie on to wind down from the day we'd had.

My head was resting on Alex's shoulder when out of the corner of my eye I could see him chewing his bottom lip between his teeth. I turned my head so my chin was on his shoulder, but he was so deep within his own head he didn't notice. I started placing feather-light kissing along his jaw which seemed to snap him out of his thoughts, "Everything okay babe?" I asked after giving him a quick peck on the lips, "Yeah just think about the number we went over today and what Timbers said about our relationship on stage" he explained, his worried expression unchanging. He continued, "I think it's just because you and Sophia are so different, but I need to pull myself together"

"Could it have anything to do with the fact that we're together?" I asked cautiously, scared for his answer. "It's a possibility, but I should be able to filter that out when I'm acting" he answered deep in thought before continuing "I'll work it out though, you don't need to worry about me, bubs". He got up before leaning down, kissing my temple and walking into the kitchen.

I opened my phone and was scrolling through an article written about the show when it first started in D.C, when I got a text from Natasha.

No that really doesn't sound cool and I don't really want them together

No that really doesn't sound cool and I don't really want them together. Not so much because I worried about him leaving me for her, because he's made it pretty clear that I'm the one he wants to be with. But I feel like it would just be a awkward day considering the past and how uncomfortable he is around her.

I'll talk to him tomorrow about it because I really don't want to deal with him fretting more than he already is.

A few minutes later I heard Alex call for me to come to him in the kitchen. I picked myself up and walked into the room to find paper and recipes scattered across the benches. Situated in the middle of the madness, was Alex flicking through a recipe book.

"Babe I wanna make you pizza but I can't find a recipe" he said, eyes not leaving the book.

"Alex, you may want to look at an Italian book then, something tells me "Australia's Best Bush Foods" might not be the best book to find a pizza recipe in." I giggled, passing him one with the Italian flag on the cover.

"What would I do without you bubs?" Alex grinned kissing me in the cheek and began collecting the ingredients he needed.

"You wanna help me make it?" Alex asked as he thumbed through his recipe book. "Oh my god yes!" I replied excitedly, peeking over his shoulder to get a look at the recipe. "Someone's keen" Alex laughed putting the book at an angle so it was easier for both of us to read it. "I'm hungry, okay? I said giving him a slight pout. I saw a glimmer in his eye and I knew exactly what he was going to say next. "Hi Hungry, I'm Alex!" He walked off to find a rolling pin, giggling like a child.

The sense of humour in this man never ceases to amaze me and it looks like today, we're getting the dad jokes.

I decided to retrieve the ham, cheese and pineapple from the fridge while I was waiting for him to find a rolling pin from God-knows-where. I opened the door and was almost attacked by a cardboard box with a note on top that had fallen to the floor. I put the box back on the shelf a little more securely that it had been previously and picked up the note. Not wanting to invade his privacy, I folded it in half a put it back on top of the box without reading it. If it was anything serious he'd probably bring it up anyway.

"I found one!" Alex yelled from the where he was, head in a cupboard waving a pin around. "Well come put it and those strong arms to use by kneading the dough" I laughed back at him.

He made his way back into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me on the forehead. "You're so cute" he said gleefully before placing a kiss on my nose. I stood up on my tip toes to reach his lips and gave him a quick peck before stepping back. "Only for you" I smiled.

"Come here you" he said quietly before pulling me in for a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let a hand go into his hair. He gently nipped at my bottom lip, making me gasp slightly and allow his tongue entrance into my mouth. I pulled back to look into his eyes and he did the same, "We should finish making the pizza or we're never gonna get it done" I said quietly resting my forehead on his.

"Mm, but we don't get much time alone, so when we do have it, why throw away our shot?" He grinned mischievously, "A Hamilton reference? Right now?" I laughed, letting my head fall back. "Of course, bubs. When else?" He said quietly before leaning in to capture my lips in his own once more.

His hands explored my back and crept lower with each passing minute. Soon enough he'd reached my thighs and signalled for me to wrap my legs around his waist to which I happily obliged. He let go of my lips only to reattach his to my neck and started nipping and sucking at the soft, fleshy area. My eyes rolled back as I let the feeling take over. Alex walked towards the dining table putting me down gently on the surface.

He began to kiss lower down my neck and rested his hands on the hem of my shirt before looking to me for permission. I nodded reclaiming his lips with my own as he made light work of my shirt, dropping on the table beside me. "God Krystal, you're gorgeous" Alex mumbled kissing down my sternum. Both of my hands drifted to Alex's head and entwined themselves in his hair.

"Hey, Alex? You in there?" Came a familiar voice over the intercom connected to the front door. Alex mumbled an annoyed "No" into my chest before picking my shirt up and pulling it back over my head. "If I don't answer that he's just gonna march in here anyway" Alex groaned as he picked me up off the table and placed me gently back on the floor
"Yeah just a minute" Alex yelled at the door

Alex collected himself and walked over to the door and opens it revealing a certain Hamilton actor.

"You're here?!" Alex asked shocked to which Lin nodded with a mischievous grin, "You shoulda told me and we could've hung out sooner!" Alex said wrapping Lin in a bear hug. "Rob wanted it to be a surprise for you!" Lin laughed as himself and Alex separated. Lin turned to me and introduced himself, "Hey, I'm Lin! Krystal, it's great to finally meet you! You're all Alex has been talking lately" Lin chuckled, extending his hand out to me, I looked to Alex who had a light blush covering his cheeks, whether it's from our interrupted make-out session or the fact that Lin just revealed how besotted he was with me, I won't find out.

"Likewise, I idolised Hamilton for years and even now I'm still obsessed, it's an amazing musical" I gushed accepting his handshake. "You're too kind, Rob snuck me into a rehearsal and I saw you and Alex running through a scene, it looks amazing by the way. You should be very proud of yourself" he said with a kind smile.

My inner theatre kid was currently screaming, passing out and crying all at the same time, but somehow I managed to keep my composure. On the outside at least.

"I thought you weren't getting in until next week?" Alex asked with a smile. "That was the original plan but Vanessa had to come back to represent one of her clients who decided to leave the country while on bail" Lin replied with a laugh and slight eye roll. "Do you guys wanna go out for a couple of drinks?" Lin asked innocently.

We should've said no.
But we didn't.

A/N:
Hey guys!
Firstly, apologies this has taken so long, but form here put I have majority of the chapters written and there's only. Few fillers that need to be done so we should be back to normal. I've released the first chapter of my Beetlejuice fic (Mr. Beebleboose), which you're more than welcome to check out! Thank you as usual for all the attention this story has received, I swear I go into cardiac arrest anytime I see comments or messages from you guys. You're honestly the cutest fandom ever and I'm so glad to be apart of it! So thank you for being you❤️

Milestones:
3.4k reads 10/08/20
3k reads 23/07/20