One All

We finished up with Will and walked back out into the main area and as we rounded the corner I heard a strong Australian accent call our names. "Alex! Krystal! Good to see you guys! We've got scripts here for you, we were just going to email them, but Timbers had other ideas" Eddie laughed. "Watch it Eddie" Timbers laughed back "Now anyhow, Leslie won't be joining us today and neither will Adam, but we can just have a read through and see how we go. I know Eddie can't wait to pick apart 'Say My Name', but I think I we'll do that with everyone here." Timbers explained.

Kerry, Rob, Alex and I all sat together at the table reading through the script, laughing our arses off majority of the time. It was definitely well written. We sat like that for three hours picking things apart and adding our own twist on the lines and eventually we called it a day.

"Hey, do you guys want to go out for dinner tonight?" Kerry asked as we made our way out of the theatre, "Sure, besides I really wasn't looking forward to cooking tonight" Rob said with a laugh. "I'd love to" I said giving Kerry a smile. I think Kerry's going to be one of those people that once you've met them, you can't see your life without them. "Well I can't really let the party down, now can I?" Alex chimed in "Nope" I answered him with a giggle and elbowed him in the side. "Oh you're gonna pay for that" he laughed, as he swiftly grabbed me and started and onslaught of tickles. "A-alex sst-opp" I tried to get out through fits of laughter "Not a chance, princess" Alex laughed continuing to torture me until Kerry, through her own fits of laughter, reminded us that we were in the middle of the pathway outside the theatre.

With this realisation Alex stopped, picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "ALEXANDER, PUT ME DOWN" I squealed in his ear, "Not until you've learnt your lesson, bubs" Alex stated with a laugh continuing to walk and catch up to Kerry and Rob. Well I guess this is fun. I'm being carried like a sack of potatoes through the theatre district. Bucket list moment for sure. I'm gonna kill him.

I mean I can definitely use this as an opportunity. I pulled myself up so my head was inline with the back of his neck, leant forward and licked the back of his neck. Nothing. Absolutely no reaction. Okay, time to step things up a bit then. I had to be quick because from the sounds of it we we're only one hundred metres or so from the restaurant. I started kissing his neck and felt him slightly shift when I kissed the lower left side. Bingo. I sucked and softly bit into the flesh and he let out a cough to cover a moan. I was lucky that my back was to Kerry and Rob so they had no idea what was going on. I released the skin form my mouth and trailed kisses up and down the left side of his neck, before going back to the spot from before and trying to pull more reactions.

"So how's the costume coming along, Alex?" Rob asked, "Oh it's- so yeah good" Alex managed to fumble out. "You good A?" Kerry asked with slight concern in her voice "Mm peAChy" he squealed. Mission successful!

Once we were at the restaurant Alex put me down and instantly had his arm around my waist. We walked through the doors and Alex and I sat at a table while Rob and Kerry ordered their meals. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me Krystal?" Alex mumbled in my ear. Shit, I didn't think this far ahead. I planted a kiss on his cheek "Absolutely no idea what you're talking about, Alex"

"The first second I can get you alone-" Alex started before Kerry and Rob arrived back at the table because they'd finished ordering so now it was our turn. We got up and walked to the counter, Alex put his hand in one of the back pockets of my jeans. Once we'd ordered and had a dispute over why Alex couldn't just keeping paying for me, we walked back over to the table and sat down.

We chatted the entire time and there was never a dull moment. Curiosity got the best of Rob and he just had to ask "Are you sure you guys aren't together?" "Rob! That's none of our business" Kerry half scolded him, but was secretly glad he asked.

"N-well" "It's- I ca-" we both tried to answer at the same time. We just sat there blushing and stealing glances at each other. Kerry eventually put us out of our misery and changed the subject, "So what's the plan for the opening night party?" "Well I mean could host, if no one else wants to?" Alex offered after pulling himself together, "Yesss, I love Alex's placeeee" Rob cheered. Why does talking about Alex's house make me nervous? I think my emotions are broken, might need to send them back and get a refund.

Alex hand found my thigh and his hand was rested there after he'd finished eating. Calling it now, he's going to be the death of me. Was I mad about it? Absolutely not.

We wrapped up the night with a champagne toast to new beginnings and new friendships. Kerry and Rob got into Taxis and headed home, but not before picking up some Takis for the trip.

Alex and I hung out a bit longer just having a casual conversation until Alex asked something that almost made my heart stop. "Do you wanna come over and watch a movie or something?"

"I'd love to"

And with that, we ordered an Uber and walked outside to wait for it to arrive. Alex's hand found its way into my back pocket again and spun me into his chest. He planted a kiss on my forehead and rested his head on top of mine. "You're special, you know that right?" He murmured into my hair, "Mm you must be rubbing off on me" I said as I snuggled into his chest.

We stayed like that until the Uber pulled up and we both climbed into the back for the car. "Good night out for a date, hey?" The driver asked, "Yeah it is" Alex replied. It turns out the driver's son attends the same high school that I went to we were happily chatting about the teachers and the parents committee. "Yeah, Sam's on the football team and he loves it, honestly that school has been so good for him" the driver, who's name I learned was Karl, explained.

"Do they still have the cheer team? I always loved watching them, but I was more into the theatre side of the curriculum"

"Yes! My wife, Denise, and I are actually the parent helpers for the cheerleaders, we were never the football type at school and definitely still aren't now, but we figured the cheer team would always be there when Sam was so we contribute that way. Denise sews and I do all the washing for them, thinking about we've really become parents to the cheer team as well" he laughed

"That's great, how're t-the tEAMS GOing?" I was in the middle of asking my question when Alex leaned over and started kissing a particularly sensitive part of my neck. "Are you okay back there?" Karl asked looking in the rear-vision mirror but seeing nothing, due to the darkness. "Mm perfectly fine-e just... mm um tired" I answered stumbling over my words as Alex gently nibbled creating hickeys on every patch of skin he could find. Shit, why does everything turn around and bite me in the ass?

He undid the top button of my blouse so he could gain access to my collarbone and continuing marking my skin up. "What-t ahhh the he-ell aRE yOu do-oing?" I whispered trying to slow my breathing. When had it picked up? Soon enough he was more than happy with his job on my neck so he did my button back up and started kissing my jawline.

"We're here guys! Hope you have a great night!" Karl announced "NIght Good-d uh I mean Goodnight-t thanks" I got out of the car and followed Alex to his front door and we walked inside. His house was cut there was a common theme of time, effort and live displayed throughout the house. You could tell he had put effort into every little detail. We had small talk about the house and pretty soon he lead me to the couch. It was as though the last half hour didn't even happen. Like the Uber was just a dream. He turned to me and asked if I wanted to keep watching Lucifer, which of course was one hundred percent yes.

A/N:
Hey guys,
Thanks as always for reading and hope you're staying safe! Feedback is always appreciated and hopefully I'll be able to go through and edit soon! 300 reads man. That's crazy... I'm kinda really shocked I just, don't have the words. I honestly didn't even think 10 people would read this.
So thank you❤️

Milestone:
300 reads 19/05/20