INJURED

AIDEN'S POV :
(Six months later)

I leaned on the car seat and closed my eyes. I was exhausted because of the 3 months trip to Paris.

My kitten picked me up from the airport, now she is driving back me to my home.

It's been six months that we started  dating. And despite me being three months away from her out these six months, our relationship was good. Of course we fought but we made up soon.

"So, Mr.Aiden was so busy for the whole week that he couldn't call me" my kitten said sarcastically. Here we go...

"Not again kitten, I told you I was busy with the opening of the restaurant" I said sighing.

"Yeah right, you don't have time to call your girlfriend but you had time to pose with that actress?" she asked accusingly.

"Ohhh... You could just say you are jealous kitten" I said and pinched her cheek.

She swatted me and continued driving.

"It's not about jealousy, it's about you parading with her like she is your girlfriend" she grumbled.

"Come on, she was one of the guests who came for the opening ceremony OK? I can't deny when they wanted to take a picture" I said.

"You can take pictures but you could have maintained a distance not standing so close holding her shoulders" she grumbled.

"Kitten what about your companies new CFO?" I asked her.

"What about Vincent?" she asked innocently.

"He is your colleague, so better call him Mr.Stefano" I said gritting my teeth.

"I called him that at first, but he asked me to call him Vincent" she said and smiled.

"And yet here you are saying I am close to a girl" I yelled.

"It's not like I like Vincent or else I would have never accepted you. But what you said makes sense I'll keep my distance with men while you do the same with women and men" she stated.

"Why should I keep distance with men?" I asked in shock.

"I know you had a secret relationship with Vincent, Jia told me" she said accusingly.

"What? Are you fucking seriously? I mean no disrespect for those who are gay or bisexual but I have feelings only for women" I yelled looking at my girlfriend in disbelief.

"You have feelings for women when you have a girlfriend?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

I quietened immediately. Is this what they call as shooting their own feet? My stupid mouth.

My mobile rang as if saving me. I was surprised to know it was Isaac.

"Hello Mr. Knight are you missing me so soon" I teased him.

When I looked at my kitten she gave me a pointed look.

"Is a car following you for sometime?" Isaac asked seriously.

His question wiped out my smile.

I looked through the mirror, few cars were behind us but I was not sure whether they are following us.

"I am not sure. Why? What happened? " I asked.

"Amour found about Mark's son Logan is linked with her being kidnapped, so Mark just called me to say that he is going to make Amour pay" Isaac said almost breathless.

When I remained quiet Isaac continued.

"Find which car follows you and loose them, I don't care what you do please make sure that Amour is safe" Isaac pleaded.

"I don't need someone to tell me to keep my girlfriend safe, anyways thanks for the warning" I said and hung up.

"Turn left" I said.

She did without questioning me.

After a few turns only a SUV was still following.

"Kitten, step on the accelerator we are going to loose them" I said and looked at my kitten who stepped on it with a smirk.

The SUV kept up for sometime before we lost them in a signal.

But when we almost reached our house, a car out of nowhere came and hit on our car.

I jumped and covered kitten though my seat belt restricted me a little.

"Fuck" I cursed when the glass pierced my hand. That hurts.

"Are you okay? " I asked my kitten who was shocked.

She didn't speak just nodded.

The SUV reversed and fled.

After a few minutes, few people rushed to the car.

The door opened and revealed a very anxious Isaac. He came fast.

"Amour, are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He asked not even bothering about me who was a bloody mess.

I couldn't speak because I felt dizzy.

"I am fine, but Aiden is hurt quick call 911" My kitten said.

Isaac looked at me up and down.

"He'll live" Isaac said and pulled me out slowly with the help of others.

"Call my family doctor" I gritted out and pointed at my mobile which was in the car.

Isaac nodded in response.

They took me to the penthouse, I could barely keep my eyes open.

My kitten was anxious, while Isaac remained emotionless.

"He'll be okay right?" My kitten asked desperately. Look how much my girlfriend cares.

"Amour, don't worry he is big boy he'll be fine, even if he dies he should be honoured to die protecting you" Isaac said when they placed me on the bed. This ruthless monster.

"Don't joke around" she said.

"Won't die before I kill you" I hissed out my words to Isaac.

"See, he can still talk" Isaac said and sat down in a chair.

Afterwards, my vision blurred, voices faded in and out.

I was half conscious when the doctor arrived.

He sent everyone out and injected me something and put me on a IV drip.

I winced when he started removing the glasses from my arms.

"Thankfully, no broken bones only some cuts and sprain in ankle you'll be fine in two weeks. Just don't use your right hand for sometime" the doctor said while bandaging my arms.

I just nodded lightly.

"But, you have to be increase the intake of blood for at least a month" the doctor said and invited Isaac and kitten inside.

"He'll be fine in two weeks, all he has to do is take rest and eat the medicines properly" my doctor said before they asked.

"Thank you doctor" kitten said.

"See, Amour he is good now. how about you go take rest?" he questioned.

I lost consciousness before I could hear my kittens response.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Vote.
Comment.
Share.

Thank you all for your comments about the story. I am thankful for each and every reader who chose this story to read. I love you all.
Hope you and your family is safe and secure. Stay safe and stay home.
With love,
Glory.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖