THREAT

DORA'S POV

The next morning, I reached office and informed Sebastian's assistant to inform Sebastian that he needs to report his team details to Aiden. God I hope my plan works.

With that I went and waited for the bait to fall in the trap.

When I saw Sebastian getting into the elevator to come here in the CCTV, I went and opened Aiden's door. A little harsh I might add.

As soon as Aiden saw me, he came to me with a bouquet. Wow... He knows me well to buy me a chocolate bouquet.

He gave me the bouquet and apologized with a pout. Aww... Is this really the great Aiden?

I smiled but when I heard the elevator doors open I tensed.Shit... I have a plan ahead.

I quickly removed my smile and gave back his bouquet. Of course not before taking 2 chocolates.

I shouted at Aiden and went out of his room with tears in my eyes. Someone please recommend me for Oscar.

When I saw Sebastian, I acted as if I was surprised.

"What are you doing here Seb?" I asked wiping my tears.

"I came to give this file, What happened there? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I thought Aiden liked me genuinely but no, I saw him yesterday with another girl" i said and sniffled.

He put his hands on my shoulders and consoled me. Idiot... If Aiden would have cheated on me, he would have lost one of his important body parts.

With that he took me to his car and started driving,

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house" Sebastian said. Shit... My people are waiting there to search his house.

"Sebastian, I need fresh juice. Please" I said.

"OK" he said and parked near a store.

"You coming in? " he asked.

"Nope, I am comfortable here" I said.

With that he walked inside and I started to search for his house key. Dammit... Where the hell is it?

When I found it in the dash board, I threw it to my investigator who was waiting nearby in his bike.

"Check his house thoroughly, collect all the evidence and I need that file at any cost" I ordered.

He nodded and left.

Sebastian came back with my juice.

"Thanks" I said.

"No need to thank me dora" Sebastian said.

"Can we go to a park? I need some fresh air." I asked to which he nodded his head.

I spent hours talking to him all rubbish until, I received the message that they got the file. Finally.

Sebastian was taken by Aiden's men while he was shouting. Now it's time to apologize to Aiden.

When I reached Aiden's floor, I saw Clara touching my Aiden. Wait my Aiden? Shit.

If he thinks that I will cry or beg then he has another thing coming.

After showing my attitude to Clara, Aiden brought me into his office room.

When he was stubborn to forgive me, I did what Aiden loves to do.