TRAITOR

DORA'S POV

After the stupid meeting and confronting Mr. Ethan, we reached our suite.

I got ready in a beautiful dress but was forced to change my dress into casuals. Stupid Knight.

Then we all visited various places, but that did not impress me as much as food did.

I was with Aiden just to piss off Isaac. When we reached the hotel lobby after sight seeing, Aiden pulled me aside and said to wear that dress for dinner in Eiffel Tower tomorrow.
I thanked him and went to my room.

I was working on my laptop when I got an email from my employee that they have found out the person who was selling Aiden's company secret.

They said that they will mail me their details within a day. I replied and continued my work.

Suddenly, I got Skype call from Keziah.

******Skype conversation*******

Me: Hey...

Keziah: Where the hell is my diary?

Me: (smirking) I don't know. But what are you doing at my house?

Keziah: Don't test my patience. I had my diary in your home just because Kevin would have read it if I had it with me.

Me: I really don't know what you are talking about. (Innocent face).

Keziah: Fine, if you tell where it is I'll help you to finish a wish in your bucket list there in Paris. (Smirk)

Me: (Eyes narrowed) How the hell will you help me when you are in my New York house?

Keziah: I have my ways. Deal or no deal?

Me:What wish? 

Keziah: "Strip club"

Me: You got yourself a deal Ms. Abraham. It's in my office safe lock.  Password is Isaac Knight.

Keziah: Thanks. Get ready, a car will pick you up in an hour. And after 3 hours they will drop you back in the suite. Kevin's men will be watching you even inside the club for your safety.

Me: OK mam. (mock salute)

Keziah: Don't you dare mock me. I am risking my life here by sending you alone. God knows what Isaac and Kevin will do.

Me:Bye... I gotta go.

******End of conversation*******

I was jumping in the bed in excitement. After controlling myself. I dressed up in a white shirt and black jeans.

After an hour, I tiptoed out of the suite. I entered the car and it drove on the road of Paris. I've never been to a strip club. It is on my bucket list. I am not a pervert and all, it's just my wish to see a strip club.

I entered the club, with Kevin's men following me. I was welcomed by the manager. Kevin must have told about keeping a distance from me, no one dared to come close to me.

I was looking at these shirtless men dancing seductively around me. It was not seductive. It would have been if a certain blonde CEO have danced.

I blushed at the thought. I was talking to George who was friendly. I was interrupted by my mobile. Oh ho... Not good at all.

I picked up the call,