JEALOUSY

AIDEN'S POV

I woke up around 10:00 a.m. well who cares cause it is Sunday.

I had a smile on my face which is not usual. Cause being a CEO gives you stress.

But today the reason for my smile is I am going to see my baby girl. Woah,my baby girl?

Pushing my thoughts aside I started getting ready. So what if I get ready so early, come-on I am just excited to see my girl.

After getting ready I did some office work.

Around 12:30 I reached the restaurant.Many girls were gawking at me,but I desperately want a girls attention who doesn't spare me a glance.
I can't wait to meet her, I am looking at my watch for 100th time.

Around 1 she came inside, in a blue knee length dress.damn she looks so sexy and I couldn't avert my eyes off her.

She came in and sat at the corner table. Perfect place,my girl...now I could see you from here.

I texted my detective about her and a picture that I snapped now. I hope he finds her details as soon as possible...hell this is the first time I am following a girl,which doesn't sit well with my reputation.you know what ,screw the reputation...i need her in my life.

I saw men were eye raping her. Fuck off idiots she is mine.... I just want to rip their heads off.

After few minutes a man came and sat in front of her. what the hell? Is she in a date?

She didn't notice him because she was busy in her Mobile, when she looked at him she was confused for a minute.

After that, she smiled at him. Girl...you should smile like that only for me.

They were talking, suddenly he ruffled her hair. God knows how I just want to go there and punch him senseless and cut off the hands that touched her.

She swatted his arm. Good girl.

This feeling was so new to me. JEALOUSY.

She was so busy in Eating.one thing I came to know about her in these 2 days is that she loves eating...damn cute, the girls I've seen,used to have those damn salad and some vegetables....yuck...but my girl doesn't give a shit for others.... but still she is in her perfect shape.

After few minutes he just got up. I am so happy that he is leaving but my girl is still eating...if it is a date why didn't they come together or leave together...maybe it is just a casual lunch with friend. That thought itself somehow made me happy.

When he was about to leave, she stood up and hugged him. Man... All I could see was red,my hold in the glass tightened.To make matters worse he kissed her in her cheeks. Now I want to punch something hard...it will be good if it is that douche's face.

When he left I couldn't see his face, he was wearing a cap and sunglasses and his head hung low. If I could see him...definitely he won't be in the world to see the sunrise tomorrow.

He went out with his head hung low as if he doesn't want others to see him. Is he ashamed of being with her? Man... I am ready to give anything..literally anything to be in his shoes.

After he left,my girl started eating looking something in her mobile.i don't find sadness or hurt feelings in her face for him for leaving her.

It's time to make my move and I am nervous as hell. Nervous? Man up Aiden it is now or never... Go and talk, use your chance,you might not get another.

I went and sat across her, she was oblivious for a minute. She looks so beautiful.

When she looked at me, she was shocked.

I smirked. But inside I was a nervous wreck.

"What is a beautiful doing here all alone?" I asked.

"Actually I had a company but he has some important work so he left" she said and shrugged.

"Oh...Too bad, how could a person leave you alone and go" I asked.

"No, it's not a problem besides I can't see his face 24/27 right? She asked and giggled.

What, is she living with him? Now I am so damn angry, I just want to kill that fellow...but I don't want to show it to her... If I want to win her I can't scare her... No matter who is he, he can't be compared to me, I am way too good.

"You live with a man? " I blurted out.

She nodded.

When I was about to ask her name, the Waiter walked towards us, she was about to take her purse from the table, When I tried to touch her hand she removed her hands from the table before I could touch it.
She reacted as if my touch could burn her hands. I felt so hurt.

Instead of bill, the waiter gave her a iPad.

She was confused.

She took it and started to talking.

Someone from other side called her shortie..I would have laughed if it was not said by a man. Come on, I already have a douche to take care of, now who the hell is he?

She called him handsome. Seriously, Can't she look at me, Am I not good enough to be called handsome. All I just want to do is grab the iPad and throw it out.

When she was talking I found she doesn't belong to California, she has come here recently, that douche has locked her up in his house with security.but why? Much to my surprise she escaped from his house that too just to visit his office. I found out that the one who is speaking is the owner of this restaurant.And I have around 60 hotels in California, I am not bragging..just saying. It pissed me off when he said love you and hell she said love you too. What is she doing to me? I am not like this.

After talking she looked at me.

"Sorry, Mr. Adams, I forgot you were here " she said.

Ohhh... Now she knows me but she could have called me Aiden,but for now it's OK.

I smirked.

"ohhhh....so you now know me, Did you stalk me? I asked with a smirk.

She just shrugged.

"Ohhh... Please I have better things to do " she said. Something told me what she said was a lie. If she would have stalked me I would have been in cloud nine.

She said and got up to leave. Why is she leaving so soon?

"Hey it would be fair only if I know your name" I said.

"Trust me Mr. Adams you will definitely know my name in one of these days, but that is not today" She said and left.

She didn't even spare a glance at me.

One thing I am damn sure no matter what she will be mine,only mine soon.

Just wait baby girl...you can't escape from me all the time.

I'll make you stay with me, even if I have to tie you to my bed, I'll gladly do it.

I went to my penthouse and started working with thoughts about her in my mind.

I told the detective to give me her details by tomorrow morning. I can't wait to know about my baby girl.

After finishing my work, I had my dinner and went to sleep.

Little did I know that I'll be having a shock tomorrow....

Hey readers..

Please vote,comment and share my story if you like.

THANK YOU