Part 64

Part 64 05/07/2020

Mehak's POV

I woke up slightly early today. Last night I can't deny Shaurya as he sweet talked me to his desire. Yet he handled me gently, but it was satisfying too. We didn't make love since my pregnancy illnesses begun. I blushed as I detangles my hair in front of the dresser, how once we get tired, Shaurya helped me dress up and I went to the washroom to clean up when I came back he was tidying up the bed so we can sleep but my tummy started to rumble a bit, though I don't want to bother but it did bothered me so I called him softly.

Mehak: Shaurya....

Shaurya: Yeah sweet heart, come, I already done your pillow come to sleep. You must be tired.

Mehak: But I am not sleepy now

Shaurya: (analyzing her face) then what you want to do now?

Mehak: I am hungry. (pouting at him cutely)

Shaurya: (chuckling) at this hour, 3am and you are hungry, what you want to eat. Let me get for you.

Mehak: I want ice cream.

Shaurya: Ice cream?? Eating at this hour is not a good idea. I will make for you hot chocolate instead.

Mehak: But your baby wants to eat ice cream not hot chocolate. (pointing towards the tummy)

Shaurya knows now she won't let him to sleep so he came off from the bed and went to open the door and Mehak went with him. Mehak sat on the kitchen stool as Shaurya took out the tub of ice cream from the freezer, he gets the bowl and spoon. He put the bowl of ice cream in front of her and she started to have them immediately. He looked at her for a minute as her full focus was on the ice cream only. Mehak looked at him and she offered him, but he shakes his head.

Mehak: You are looking at me as if you will steal my ice cream, if you want to get yourself a bowl. Don't stare at me like that.

Shaurya: (inhaling a deep breath) who would have thought at 3am I will be accompanying Parathe Wali Ghali's Mehak Sharma to eat ice cream.

Mehak: What to do, I am having these weird feeling to have this at these hours. (yawning)

Shaurya: Okay come lets go to bed.

Then both went back to their room and Shaurya spooned her to sleep. She was still blushing how was their night didn't realize that Shaurya back from his morning sprint. Her trance broken when Naughty came there to her, Mehak looked at him from the dresser mirror. He walked with his smoothie in the hand in his usual swag. Mehak just looked at him waiting for his next course of action. He put the smoothie tumbler away as he wrapped his around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. He inhaled her scent as he tickled her.

Shaurya: You look ravishing baby. I just don't feel like going to office but just stay put in this room under the blanket (in suggestive tone)

Mehak : (nudged him) Don't be such a demanding baby. Last night was exception, next time you won't get it easily.

Shaurya: Don't worry I know how to take what is rightfully belongs to me. Maybe can we have a quickie now?

Mehak: (eyes opened wide) You will not get anything now, quickly freshen up and let's go down. Maa must be waiting for us.

Planting a kiss on her ear, he went to the washroom. Both get dressed up and came downstairs for breakfast and today it was poha with some chutneys. She had a little more than her usual eating portion to which Shaurya and Maa was surprised and they spoke with their eye movement. They feel good when Mehak didn't oppose and had her food properly. Even she had the fruit bowl without complaining. Shaurya just wipes his mouth with the napkin and prepared to get up from the table.