Part 48

Part 48  22/08/2019

Days passed swiftly to weeks then to months. Shaurya and Mehak can never stay apart from each other. Every morning after his morning sprint Shaurya's favorite place is kitchen where Mehak working on the breakfast. She knows his present at the kitchen but she ignore him as she prepare his morning smoothie. It was just another morning when she was cutting the fruits for his smoothie, Shaurya came into the kitchen after signing at Awara to guard the kitchen entrance as no one will enter. He leaned against the fridge and watch her as she was pushing her tendrils at the back. Her hair was bundled in towel as it was still wet. She took the cashew pieces to her mouth and started to chew them slowly. He tiptoed behind her as he wrapped his arms around her as he rested his chin on her shoulder. Mehak gasped as his sudden presence as she nudged him with her elbow.

Mehak: Shaurya what you doing? You entered the kitchen again early morning. Leave this place now, I need to finish preparing breakfast, maa and maasi will come for breakfast anytime.

Shaurya: Hmm, let them wait. You are mine remember? (As he squeeze her tightly and pressing her against the kitchen island nuzzling her nape as he plant a wet kiss there)

Mehak: (She jerked as feeling ticklish) Shaurya enough leave me, you are sweating. Finish your smoothie now and quickly shower come down. Are you listening or not?

Shaurya: Hmmmm.... Last night I was sweating heavily on the bed you didn't complain but now you are complaining.

Mehak: Chee Shaurya what you talking early morning, you take your smoothie and leave now or else...

Shaurya: Or else what can you do tell me? Or Make me...

Mehak took the knife she was cutting the fruits pointing it under his chin as she try to put a brave face at him.

Shaurya: (Smiling seductively at her) Wow my sanskari wife is threatening to kill me because I want to romance her in the kitchen. But back in Amsterdam she herself will initiate romance everywhere she like and she didn't stop me at all. Now when I want to romance at my own house she is not cooperating. Looks like I need to find someone to romance.

Mehak: Aeeyy... talk about romancing other woman I will chop you into pieces and feed Naughty okay. You are mine and only mine. Samjhe thum. Bewakoof kahinka.

Shaurya looking at his innocent wife who is angry at him he lifted her by her hip and placing her on the kitchen counter as he wrap her legs around his waist. She didn't stop him but she loop her arms around his neck placing the knife back on the counter.

Shaurya: I am always yours and wants to remain as yours only, just wanted to tease you but never thought that you can get so angry and want to feed me to Naughty. I am glad you are feeling like this about me.

Mehak pouted at him as she let out blushing smile, she took the smoothie tumbler and feed him that. He look into her eyes as he drank that. Once done Mehak wiped his lips with her duppatta and place him a kiss on his nose tip.

Mehak: Can you please go and fresh up now. By now maa and maasi will be whispering to each other and every time they see me they are giggling. They must think that I am shameless daughter in law.

Shaurya: I don't think maa and maasi gonna think like that. They are happy for us that we are like this. Anyway this is my house and I can't stay away from you. Enough of the days I have stayed without you. Now you cannot say no to my demands as you are mine, only mine. (Pecking her lips)

Mehak: Okay baba now please go. Let me do my work.

He put her down off the counter. Mehak literally has to push him off till the kitchen entrance to chase him before removing the towel off from her hair and she finished preparing the breakfast and started to bring them to the dining table. Maa and maasi came to dining table and she helped them to serve the food. Vicky came to join the table. He greeted good morning to all and sat down as Mehak served him breakfast. Naughty came around her leg letting out a soft bark. She bring him to the patio as she place his food in the bowl and came back to dining table. Karuna maa insist her to sit down and start eat her breakfast but she wants to wait for Shaurya just then, she heard Shaurya calling her name from their room.