Part 69

Part 69 06/05/2021

Shaurya's POV

It was morning, I turned to my left and saw my two beauties sleeping soundly. I thought I can have some private time with Mehak last night but Aarushi wants to sleep with us and I can't say no, now she is sleeping in between us. Gosh I never thought my own child will be my romance enemy. My little one sleeping hugging her momma and my beautiful Mehak is gorgeous in this black nighty. Today I am on off and I am just going to tease and play with Mehak and Aarushi. A naughty thought ran in my mind as I studied Mehak's profile. I slowly lift myself and move toward her she was sleeping soundly, and I am draw toward her, no matter what and how long we have been together she creates the special effects in me. My heart races whenever I see her. Look at her how she is sleeping, she and my baby they look the same while sleeping, I slowly tapped her cheek whispering her name she frowned a little but eventually she almost makes some noise, so I quickly cover her mouth with my palm. She was terrified at first, but her eyes soften as she smiles the way she usually does. I bend over and plant a kiss on her forehead, on her eyes as I slowly pecked her nose tip and Mehak blushed as I approach her lip. But I was pushed down by my own child as she loudly says good morning momma, good morning pappa. As she got up from the bed she looked at me on the floor and asked pappa, you fell from the bed while sleeping is it? Mehak contained her laughter as she hugged Aarushi telling her yes pappa fell while he is sleeping, come let's freshen up. Both went to the washroom and I got up from the floor chuckling at my fate. I stretched myself as I walked to the balcony to view the morning sky.

While they sat down enjoying the breakfast with the rest of the family members.

Aarushi: Pappa, Momma today my friend's birthday party, remember momma they invited us, we need to go today?

Mehak: Haan, I remembered. I even got the gift for her, you eat your breakfast first then we can go out.

Shaurya: what party? I thought today I want to stay home and spend some time with you all.

Aarushi: but pappa it's my friend's birthday party and I promise that I will come. You told me we must keep out promise right?

Shaurya's eyes soften immediately hearing her.

Shaurya: Okay beta, eat quickly we go for the party then we come back and have loads of fun at home. Pappa wants to go swimming and cycling with you and momma.

Aarushi claps her hands in excitement and quickly finish up her meals. Once Shaurya got ready they get in the car and drive to the party venue which inside a mall. Mehak and Aarushi were so happy that, they can go out just like how they used to do in the past before the ISC Season 2. Little Aarushi were making plans like after the party wants to go to ice cream stall, to buy toys etc. As they were about the reach the mall, Shaurya's mobile ring and he answered the call. It's from his assistant Tanu

Shaurya: Yes Tanu, anything?

Tanu: Shaurya, sorry to bother you today. Remember you wanted an appointment for the agriculture dept team regarding the organic fruits and vegetables on the upcoming business. They have given the appointment for today. If you can come to office now we can prepare our paper work and slides for the presentation.

Shaurya: (frowned) No Tanu, please cancel the appointment I am out today with my wife and daughter. We can meet them some other day.

Tanu: But Shaurya I got this appointment after months of studies and they KIV as for long time. Since you are in the fame now due to ISC they want to have a discussion with us before signing up. I think this is an opportunity for us Shaurya, by saying no you will be missing this golden chance.