Part 62

Part 62 17/05/2020

Mehak's POV

The moment when doctor said I am pregnant and its 4 weeks plus, I was thrilled. I was short of words and gaped. Only I can feel when maa hugged me as she planted kisses. Shocked was an under estimated word, I was beyond that. Unknowingly tears wet my cheeks, maa wiped them off. Maa was over the moon and she hugged me and went to hug the doctor too. It took me a while to get back to self-till Maa made me to sit back and doctor explained to me about my test result and showed me the print out from the sonography scan. She pointed the black dot and said that's the baby. Our baby. I can't believe we are going to have baby and what is Shaurya's reaction going to be. Will he be excited like us here or what? I know he is not so fond of kids, but this is our baby and I am clueless of his reaction. While we are returning home, maa suggested to go somewhere to eat and I feel like to have ice cream. We went have ice cream in all flavors and raspberry with vanilla was so good. I asked for another scoop too. I never really enjoyed that flavor earlier but now I seems to enjoy them. We came home and when maa wants to call Shaurya and my family I stopped her. I want to reveal this news to Shaurya in special way first. I want to see his priceless expression first before anyone else. Maa massaged my head before sleep and I was waiting anxiously for Shaurya to call. I know today he didn't call me in between except in the morning, as he was attending the site visit with his partners. His call came right at the time and I was enthralled to hear his voice. I tried not to let my excitement spoil the fun. I gulped in my emotions as I speak to him. I just asked him to come home soon and we hang up shortly. Throughout the night I was happy as my hand went to my abdomen to caress them. I started to check my mobile what can I do to surprise Shaurya. He always into surprising me, this time I want to make it extra special and memorable ones too. I got some ideas and quickly made a reservation for a surprise party planner to do the necessary. I sent them message on my requirement after I browse through their website. I put my mobile away and went to sleep but the excitement in me don't let me to close my eyes. At last I pulled Shaurya's pillow next to me to calm down my mind to get some rest.

The next morning, I get down for breakfast, maa already prepared few dishes for me and she was delighted to see me. She made to me to sit and served me despite of me telling her I am okay I will eat little. As we were busy eating Vicky came to join us.

Vicky: Hi morning bua, morning Bhabhi. Wow so many dishes today? Anything special today?

Karuna maa: Vicky, there is something why we have all these dishes,

Before maa could complete her sentence Mehak hold her hand and shakes her head not to say anything. Maa understood immediately and just say some random stuff. Once Vicky left to work, she asked Mehak what the plan and she told her that she have asked surprise party planner to organize in one of the garden setup at a café in Mehrauli.Karuna maa was excited and give some ideas too. Mehak called Shaurya to check on his flight arrival so everything as per their planning. Mehak and Maa was teamed up and exchanging ideas as how to reveal the news to their most favourite person. So once all preparation done, Mehak freshen up, wore a beautiful long dress with minimal makeup and accessories. She took whatever she needs in her hand and bid karuna maa bye and get in the car with the driver. In 30mins she reached the venue. She checks on the preparation by the organizer. It was almost 5 in the evening. Mehak requested for a transparent gazebo in the middle of the open space in the café. The café was close for private event which is for Mehak and Shaurya. Trail of lights were hanging from each end to the other end. Candle lights were placed around there to create the extra special feeling. Light, everywhere light, scintillating dancing and swinging as it created the mood for the special occasion. Mehak pass an envelope to the organizer and they prepared a huge box with balloons inside as they put the envelope in there. Later the box was put away till Shaurya comes. By 6.30pm driver were sent to airport to pick up Shaurya and Mehak told the driver not to say anything and drive him straight here. If he asked where he is going, just tell him that its Mrs Khanna's order. She kept another envelope in the pocket in front of the passenger seat as well pass another envelope to the driver.