Part 23

Part 23 18/02/2019

Few days passed, with Naughty around the Khanna's it added more happiness in their home. There are times he will be really naughty like his name but Mehak always tame him by talking in soft and lovely manner which made him to like her even more. Naughty likes to follow after Shaurya when he is going for his morning sprint and he likes to follow after Mehak whenever she is at kitchen and she has to ask him to go out as she is busy cooking and he is not allowed to come inside kitchen. But when she is outside with Karuna maa doing physiotherapy he will be excited running and jumping around them.

It was evening, Mehak with Nehal and Sonal chit chatting as they are playing with Naughty. Suddenly Naughty started to run from there, and Mehak started to follow him calling his name asking him what happened and to stop. But he ran very fast and Mehak ran after him. She realized he is heading to the swimming pool area and she gets panic how if he fell into the water and drown. She runs quickly to get him and they reached the pool area, the golden retriever avoided the pool and run the other side, Seeing him made away from the pool , was a relieve to Mehak and she bend to catch up some breath. She was huffing and puffing saying Naughty, you are one real badmaash like maasi said. As she calm herself she slowly walked to see where did Naughty went she lost balance and fell into the pool. Her hands clamored wildly to hold on to something and she started to scream for help. Her screaming alerted Shaurya who was in the garden taking a walk and Naughty from nowhere joined him, he carried him and asked what is he doing here? He gets worried hearing her and rushed to look for her.

He saw her in the pool getting drowned and waddling her hands asking for help, he immediately jumped into the pool and swim towards her. He managed to hold her and she was clinging on his neck and hugging him tightly mumbling to him hold her tightly she is so scared. He assured that she is fine now and she pushed her hair from her face to back and her breathing gets better. She slowly untangle her hold on Shaurya's neck and now her hand rested on his shoulder blade. He asked her what she is doing inside the swimming pool when she doesn't know swimming. Mehak muttered I am trying to save Naughty. He heard her and smirked as he said first you don't know swimming but you want to save Naughty. Wow impressive Ms Sharma. Hearing him Mehak pouted and said poor Naughty what will happen if he drowned. He pursed his lips seeing her cute pout and her reply. His tone became strict again and said so you fell into the pool but where is Naughty, she replied he run away somewhere badmaash. Sonal and Nehal walked and came to the pool area and notice Shaurya and Mehak in the middle of the pool. They hide behind the bush and watch what these two are doing. Shaurya's hold on Mehak's waist was quiet firm and her eyes opens widely, she asked him what is he doing? He playfully said what am I doing? You fell into the pool and I have saved you. Okay now bring me out of the pool she ordered. She look everywhere except him and he enjoys her restlessness. He whispered since I saved you aren't you suppose to say something. Mehak look back at him and said thank you in monotone, which he didn't like it, he teased her I want to hear it in more lovable tone. She got irritated and made funny face and she made a fake smile and said thank you, can I go out of the pool. He didn't give up but stayed in the same spot. Mehak gets irritated with his smirk in his face she splashed some water on his face in annoyance. He shakes off and held her hand behind her and looked at her sternly. She got panicked thinking what he is going to do. Her chest heaved up and down at a faster pace as it collided with his hard one. He could easily hear her heart beat easily. She tear her gaze from him and looked down. By then Sonal and Nehal came out and asked what are they doing? Mehak without realizing she blurted I am saying thank you. Nehal asked thank you for what didi. She didn't reply, Shaurya said quickly say and I will bring you out of the pool, without much choice Mehak smiles in her caring way and said thank you for saving my life, I don't know what will happen to me today if it's not because of you. Shaurya smiled and said much better, and you need lots of training. He hold her in one arm and she cling to him shoulder as they reach out of the pool. She was sitting on the pool edge shivering as Sonal took her duppatta and wipe her hair, Shaurya as he gets out of the pool he splash back some water on Mehak's face and grinned wickedly at her as she pouted angrily at him and told Sonal to change her clothes or else she will get hypothermia, Mehak gets up with them and huffing and puffing in anger as she walked inside the house to change. Sonal and Nehal behind her talking in silent what happen and she is angry now? Sonal signed her to follow quietly will talk later. In the room Mehak quickly changed her clothes and with her hair bundled up in towel she opened the door and saw Nehal with Sonal waiting for her. She came out and Nehal asked di what happened, how did you fell into the pool and why are you upset? Mehak looked at them and said I need open air space so I can breathe, Sonal said shall we go to the rooftop and talk about it. Mehak realized she can't hide it from them and they won't spare her either, she nodded yes and the trio went to the rooftop.